Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outage

• 16-10-2018 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi,

I have triple play with Eir and the outage on Saturday/Sunday morning knocked out my Fibre/TV/Mobile data. Are there any plans to compensate customers for this lack of service?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Heinzer

It's ok. Rang the call centre. They have compensated me and said that anyone who asks has to be compensated as it was a nationwide outage. They also said that the social media teams have probably been advised not to comment on compensation queries so I understand why you ignored this post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi there Heinzer

Sincere apologies for the delay in responding here on this thread. Unfortunately we do not deal with compensation here so we always urge our customers to contact Customer Care directly where they will be able to assist.

I'm really happy to hear that you got everything sorted.

-Kyle

Advertisement