Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodies.ie

Options
  • 16-10-2018 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Has anybody bought from the woodies.ie website before? I placed an order on Sep 30 for an item because it wasn't available in my local store. Over 2 weeks later and no sign of it. I've emailed them 3 times since I placed the order and they haven't replied to any of them and there is no phone number on the website.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

<SNIP>

Had a similar problem a few years back. Social Media was the solution. In the end they had to get the item shipped from one store to the main depot and then to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭zac8

madfcuker wrote: »
    <SNIP>

Had a similar problem a few years back. Social Media was the solution. In the end they had to get the item shipped from one store to the main depot and then to me.

Thanks. I thought that might be the only way but I’m not on social media so I’ll wait the rest of the 30 days out and do a charge back. They’re a joke of a company.

Advertisement