Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ADIDAS - Friends & Family 25% off

• 16-10-2018 2:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭

ADIDAS 25% Friends & Family discount is back on Thursday.

"This promotion is online only and not available in stores. Valid 18/10/2018 from 00.01 until 23.59. Use voucher code "FRIENDS" in the cart or at the checkout.

Friends & Family also includes adidas Outlet articles, providing an extra 25% off the already reduced prices."

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭stdidit

I got an email from PayPal today with a unique code for 20euro off when you spend 80euro on Adidas so others might have got the same.

Not sure if stackable with OP, would be great if it is, but worth mentioning either way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭noble00

I also got that email from PayPal it would be great if you could use both

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,409 ✭✭✭xtal191

It says in the email from PayPal that the code wont work with other promotions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Friends doesn’t seem to work for me.

Edit ~ sorry just read the 18th

Idiot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

They whacked up the price of everything in comparison to the other day.
    So after the discount it’s working out at the same price it was the day before yesterday.
    Shams

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭andrew1977

steo_magra wrote: »
    They whacked up the price of everything in comparison to the other day.
    So after the discount it’s working out at the same price it was the day before yesterday.
    Shams

Correct, same as most of their promotional code sales, I had my eye on a pair of runners, amazingly the went up in price today, add the discount code, takes them back to the price they were .

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Correct, same as most of their promotional code sales, I had my eye on a pair of runners, amazingly the went up in price today, add the discount code, takes them back to the price they were .

Yep my story is the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

wow pretty shocking. I've been a loyal Adidas customer for a while, but this behaviour is giving me second thoughts about buying from them again.

mrcheez wrote: »
    wow pretty shocking. I've been a loyal Adidas customer for a while, but this behaviour is giving me second thoughts about buying from them again.

Yeah it’s bad form IMO
    I won’t be shopping from the website anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,168 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

thanks for the heads up ! Ya really shoddy behaviour , and I buy a lot of Adidas gear

• Advertisement
Advertisement