Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Regular Season & Playoffs 2018-19 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

The hour is drawing close! Let it rip
    ...raps to get the job done in the 6

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭SharpshooterTom

With Durant the bookies make the Warriors the favourites for tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Let’s go Dubs !!! Ain’t got nothing to lose, would be
    Interesting to see them pull one out of the bag, Durant gets minutes and then we would see how Toronto cope with that kind of pressure, would be great for Toronto also if they lost but still win the series, would silence a lot of the nonsense sports media what if talk
    Can’t see them losing though, that crowd and city is just buzzing, reminds me of when the Warriors started to emerge, it’s a special time there for those fans

With Durant the bookies make the Warriors the favourites for tonight.

That’s crazy in my opinion, it seems like putting him out there is a Hail Mary by the Warriors, he has gone from not practicing to playing, logically I can’t see him playing a lot of mins but who knows

Raptors getting their ass kicked early on here, Warriors can't stop hitting 3's.

It looks increasinly like the Warriors will win this 4-3 as expected with Durant back.

• Advertisement

Raptors staying in it with good defense and rebounding though.

Raptors getting their ass kicked early on here, Warriors can't stop hitting 3's.

It looks increasinly like the Warriors will win this 4-3 as expected with Durant back.

Tad premature brah, definitely game on but early early days, Raptors doing well, Warriors trying to get the knock out early but Raptors doing well

Jesus...early days bud

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

That's some take to make when the Raptors were back ahead half way through the 1st.

kmart6 wrote: »
    That's some take to make when the Raptors were back ahead half way through the 1st.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think the Raptors have to do it tonight as Durant will get better with each game from here on.

Warriors will win this if this goes to 7.

• Advertisement

Ahhhh

Toronto fans cheering, bunch of scumbags

Oh that looks like Durant is done

We had them in our sights, god damn it

I hope I'm wrong, but I think the Raptors have to do it tonight as Durant will get better with each game from here on.

Warriors will win this if this goes to 7.
    Still sticking with that now?

Still sticking with that now?

Well it was on the basis that Durant stayed fit obviously, which he clearly never was.

It would be some come back if the Warriors turn it around from here mind.

Toronto fans cheering, bunch of scumbags

Didnt like that and I'm a toronto fan. At least the players told them to tone it down

Didnt like that and I'm a toronto fan. At least the players told them to tone it down

Yea, emotional response right here, I think they are a bunch of scumbags with no basketball or sports knowledge.
    Rational response, people get carried away, not everyone did it, we move on

It really does suck for the series though, I was surprised he was playing so many minutes, I tore my calf before and it took sooo long to get back

Raptors will put a big run together at some point, they could pull away once the fact Durant is done sinks in for Warriors

Refs are a bit too whistle happy for my liking.

• Advertisement

Yea, emotional response right here, I think they are a bunch of scumbags with no basketball or sports knowledge.
    Rational response, people get carried away, not everyone did it, we move on

It really does suck for the series though, I was surprised he was playing so many minutes, I tore my calf before and it took sooo long to get back

Oh man. I popped it a couple yeara ago playing footie...brutal pain and long recovery

Poor end to the half for the Warriors really, lucky to get that Looney basket. They are being very careless with possession.

Leonard is flopping a fair bit, through himself to the ground as if Curry shot him on an offensive rebound and that attempt to draw contact on the 3 was poor.

Throwing this out there, I think it’s Durant’s Achilles, could of been it all along and they didn’t say, that’s my conspiracy

God I think that's not something you mess with, whatever about a calf being difficult, an Achilles would really be huge and to force yourself back from it would be crazy. Even more so when it is a contract off-season for him which would play into it no matter what.

Ouch. They never should have put him out there
    . Huge risk to the players health

Ouch. They never should have put him out there
    . Huge risk to the players health
    Seeing this a lot online and I don't get it. If you don't think Durant had a say in whether or not he was paying I think you're crazy tbh.

Not looking good for the Raptors, they're going to come in for some serious stick if they lose the series from this position. Some of fans getting carried away with Durant coming off seems to have fired the warriors up.

https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne/status/1138277944739225600?s=19

Not surprised by the crutches or boot but leaving the arena is odd.

• Advertisement

Seeing this a lot online and I don't get it. If you don't think Durant had a say in whether or not he was paying I think you're crazy tbh.

So you don't think the organisation had major pressure on him to play?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement