Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merger of postcode & ad key

• 16-10-2018 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭

I'm waiting over a week for a merger of my postcode & ad key to enable KN to issue me with an appointment to install my broadband. I can't get anywhere with you various customer services as to what the delay is.

I order my bundle a month ago!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭shenanagans

Bump. Any assistance available with this???

Your online customer service is as sh*t as you phone services.... Just ignore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Perhaps they're still having trouble with their broadband since last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

I'm waiting over a week for a merger of my postcode & ad key to enable KN to issue me with an appointment to install my broadband. I can't get anywhere with you various customer services as to what the delay is.

I order my bundle a month ago!!!!
    Hi there shenanagans

Would you mind sending me your account information via PM and I'll have a look at your account?

-Kyle

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there shenanagans

Would you mind sending me your account information via PM and I'll have a look at your account?

-Kyle

Has Kyle left the building? Any response please????

• Advertisement

Hi there shenanagans

-Kyle

Has Kyle left the building? Any response please????
    Hi there shenanagans

We are looking into this for you. Please bear in mind that Boards is not an instant response channels and will respond to queries within 24 hours. Our opening hours (as noted) are Mondays - Fridays 12pm - 5pm

-Kyle

Can anyone in EIR deal with this. [snipped]

It's not a KN issue.

Can anyone in EIR deal with this. [snipped]

It's not a KN issue.

Hi there shenanagans

I need you to confirm the correct information. Without this, I would not be able to assist you further

-Kyle

Hi there shenanagans

I need you to confirm the correct information. Without this, I would not be able to assist you further

-Kyle

I've provided every piece of information you requested. You have tried to push this query back to KN the engineering company.

I'VE CLEARLY STATED THAT EIR NEED TO MERGE MY POSTCODE TO THEIR ARD KEY ON MY ACCOUNT BEFORE KN CAN ISSUE ME WITH AN INSTALLATION APPOINTMENT.

IT'S NOT KNs PROBLEM.

Hi there shenanagans

-Kyle

I've provided every piece of information you requested. You have tried to push this query back to KN the engineering company.

I'VE CLEARLY STATED THAT EIR NEED TO MERGE MY POSTCODE TO THEIR ARD KEY ON MY ACCOUNT BEFORE KN CAN ISSUE ME WITH AN INSTALLATION APPOINTMENT.

IT'S NOT KNs PROBLEM.
    Hi shenanagans

We needed your correct address & eircode which you provided now. I also confirmed that I was aware that this was not a KN problem or stated that this was.

This is fully escalated now

-Kyle

• Advertisement

Hi shenanagans

We needed your correct address & eircode which you provided now. I also confirmed that I was aware that this was not a KN problem or stated that this was.

-Kyle

You've sent it on to customer care when it's clearly a technical issue.

[snipped]

Hi shenanagans

-Kyle

You've sent it on to customer care when it's clearly a technical issue.

[snipped]
    I'm sorry you feel this way. Consumer Care deals with sales orders & confirmed again with you that this is with a Team Leader who will personally look into this.

-Kyle

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Mod: Hi shenanagans. While I appreciate that it is a frustrating situation, please don't resort to these kind of posts and personal attacks on a rep who is trying to assist with your query.

I'm sorry you feel this way. Consumer Care deals with sales orders & confirmed again with you that this is with a Team Leader who will personally look into this.

-Kyle

Still no resolution Kyle? I'm still waiting for an appointment. Also my post is going to my old address.

-Kyle

Still no resolution Kyle? I'm still waiting for an appointment. Also my post is going to my old address.
    Hi there shananagans

I responded to your PM

-Kyle

Hi,

Engineers arrived again today to install my broadband. They showed up to the wrong address again. Eir provided them with the same wrong Eircode, which was the problem over three weeks ago when they called the first time???

What is the problem with Eir and eircodes. They can't deliver mail to the correct address, they cant send engineers to the correct address????

Can someone please look into this for me. A customer care rep called Keith in Dublin put through the order. 

Hi,

Engineers arrived again today to install my broadband. They showed up to the wrong address again. Eir provided them with the same wrong Eircode, which was the problem over three weeks ago when they called the first time???

What is the problem with Eir and eircodes. They can't deliver mail to the correct address, they cant send engineers to the correct address????

Can someone please look into this for me. A customer care rep called Keith in Dublin put through the order. 
    Hi there shenanagans

So sorry to hear this. When you were speaking to Keith, did you get a new account number? Do you know if he created a new account?

-Kyle

Hi there shenanagans

So sorry to hear this. When you were speaking to Keith, did you get a new account number? Do you know if he created a new account?

-Kyle

Kyle.

I just got issued with a new appointment. They'll probably show up to wrong house for the third time. Anyway best just leave it for now.

Thanks

Hi there shenanagans

-Kyle

Kyle.

I just got issued with a new appointment. They'll probably show up to wrong house for the third time. Anyway best just leave it for now.

Thanks
    Hopefully that's all sorted for you now

-Kyle

Advertisement