Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verifier 24 with Europlex Battery issue

Options
  • 16-10-2018 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Hi all

I have this alarm with low battery warning coming up.
    I have the user guide but can't find where or which battery needs to be changed.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Its a 12vdc Rechargeable 7amp battery.
    It goes into the main control panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

Any Idea where to buy the batteries?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Most electrical wholesalers would have these.

This is what you want

79562.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

Got one from an electric supplier, they only had a 12V 7.5amp, he said that if the alarm was very old (from the 80's) it would have been a problem, the alarm was put in 97. Anyways, I chanced it, the alarm is up and running, but the old battery had a leak and was a bit hot, not too sure what are the dangers of any particles remaining? It was a Lead battery. any ideas?

All the extra .5 amp will do is give you more time in the event of a power cut.
    The only possible problem would be if it would fit.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement