Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Address to send account cancellation letter

Options
  • 16-10-2018 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi,

Where do I send the cancellation letter? I cannot find the address on your website, and I am on hold to your call centre for AGES now. The only address I can find on the website is for switching. 

I've seen some other threads here saying that a cancellation letter was refused as it has to be done over the phone. Which way should it be done - in a letter or over the phone? 

EDIT: After being on hold for 33 minutes, I was cut off. Disgraceful service :mad::mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

whatever99 wrote: »
    Hi,

Where do I send the cancellation letter? I cannot find the address on your website, and I am on hold to your call centre for AGES now. The only address I can find on the website is for switching.

I've seen some other threads here saying that a cancellation letter was refused as it has to be done over the phone. Which way should it be done - in a letter or over the phone?

EDIT: After being on hold for 33 minutes, I was cut off. Disgraceful service :mad::mad:
    Hi there whatever99

So sorry to hear about your experience.

You can send letter to:

Cancellations
    eir
    3rd floor
    Telephone House
    43-57 Marlborough
    St, Rotunda
    Dublin 1

or

Cancellations