Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas 2018

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm just hoping to get a stein of Guinness

• Registered Users Posts: 12,143 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

biko wrote: »
    I'm just hoping to get a stein of Guinness
    Are you a bit backed up?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,510 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

pure.conya wrote: »
    If only somebody had the foresight to provide access to other watering holes, imagine a place with a calm warm cozy atmosphere that you could order what you like, didn't have to roar your head off to be heard while standing around in a dead cold space that looks like the inside of a fridge, they could even offer this service all year round

Ah, yeah, I see what you did there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

topcat77 wrote: »
    At least the Corn dog van is there.

I don't think enough people appreciated this in the midst of Carlsberg-gate.

Glad he's finally back, been a couple years I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,658 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Seems as if a few of the pubs around Galway are now very obviously taking advantage of the beer tent disaster. Taylors and O'Connells are advertising Paulaner beer, served in proper glass steins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

FitzShane wrote: »
    Seems as if a few of the pubs around Galway are now very obviously taking advantage of the beer tent disaster. Taylors and O'Connells are advertising Paulaner beer, served in proper glass steins.
    Ya O’Connells seem to have a great set up. Hoping to get in there soon. Hopefully the beer tent suffers after their stupid decision to get rid of the German beer.

Advertisement