Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitor recommendation for house purchase in Limerick

• 16-10-2018 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I am looking for a solicitor recommendation for a house purchase (new build) in Limerick.
    First time buyer, have mortgage approval in principle and Revenue HTB application code sorted, estate agent just looking for my solicitor details now. Looking for the best price, but also need a quick/swift turnaround. PM me with details (if more appropriate). TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭McSween

I am looking for a solicitor recommendation for a house purchase (new build) in Limerick.
    First time buyer, have mortgage approval in principle and Revenue HTB application code sorted, estate agent just looking for my solicitor details now. Looking for the best price, but also need a quick/swift turnaround. PM me with details (if more appropriate). TIA.

Michael O’Connor in DJ O’Malley, Glentworth Street. Excellent and always returns calls unlike most of the others I used to deal with through work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭djdunny

McSween wrote: »
    Michael O’Connor in DJ O’Malley, Glentworth Street. Excellent and always returns calls unlike most of the others I used to deal with through work.

+1 for Michael also - Used him for our house purchase and couldn't fault him. took time to explain everything in detail and always followed up as promised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

When purchasing our house we rang all the solicitor's in Limerick and Tina Hill's was the cheapest and she did a great job for us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

What kind of quotes are going round for this in Limerick at the minute

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 477 ✭✭jelly&icecream

I used Tina Hill 2.5 years ago and was very happy. Found her on the ball and always kept me up to date with all correspondence from other solicitor scanned and emailed to me quickly. Thing she was the cheapest also.

• Advertisement
Advertisement