Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitor recommendation for house purchase

Options
  • 16-10-2018 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I am looking for a solicitor recommendation for a house purchase (new build).
    First time buyer, have mortgage approval in principle and Revenue HTB application code sorted, estate agent just looking for my solicitor details now. Looking for the best price, but also need a quick/swift turnaround. PM me with details (if more appropriate). TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Where are you located? That will help others advise you better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

The best bet is to ask the EA or Developer who most purchasers are using in the development. Then price them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Charlie123456

dudara wrote: »
    Where are you located? That will help others advise you better.

Living in Dublin now (renting), but looking to buy in Co Limerick (changing jobs).

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Charlie123456

The best bet is to ask the EA or Developer who most purchasers are using in the development. Then price them up.

Thanks for the tip - will ask estate agent tomorrow.

Advertisement