Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled my account but have received new bill and account still active...

Options
  • 16-10-2018 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I cancelled my Eir account by phone on 18/9/18. I was told that my broadband would cease on 15/10 and my phone would be disconnected on 18/10/18. I was given instructions to return the modem in the post. 

I received a text on 17/10/18 and a bill which is looking for line rental payment up until 2/11/18. 

My broadband is still active and no doubt my phone will still be connected on 18/10. 

Can you PM me to resolve this issue.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

GypsyBiker wrote: »
    I cancelled my Eir account by phone on 18/9/18. I was told that my broadband would cease on 15/10 and my phone would be disconnected on 18/10/18. I was given instructions to return the modem in the post. 

I received a text on 17/10/18 and a bill which is looking for line rental payment up until 2/11/18. 

My broadband is still active and no doubt my phone will still be connected on 18/10. 

Can you PM me to resolve this issue.
    Hi there GypsyBiker

If you can send me your account number, registered email address, full registered name & DOB, I will have a look at this for you via PM.

Would you also just confirm that you are the account holder that I'm dealing with here?

Thank you
    -Kyle

Advertisement