Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New house Mac Uilliam

Options
  • 16-10-2018 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

So we've been offered a place in the new Mac Uilliam developments being built and I was just wondering what the area is like? Is it decent enough for a family? It's in the Citywest/Jobstown area of Tallaght (Tallaght west)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 eda.vl

PharmaGal wrote: »
    So we've been offered a place in the new Mac Uilliam developments being built and I was just wondering what the area is like? Is it decent enough for a family? It's in the Citywest/Jobstown area of Tallaght (Tallaght west)

Hi,i was wondering the same..as i have small children.I went today to have a look,i liked the houses but not the area..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Nothing surprises me now

PharmaGal wrote: »

It doesn't have the best of reputations. Have you gone to look at the area during late evening/nightime or weekend? you may get a good idea and feel of the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

you say offered. but the thread is linked to buying. Which it a free house /social house or are you buying ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

you say offered. but the thread is linked to buying. Which it a free house /social house or are you buying ?

Mod Note

Cop yourself on.

Advertisement