Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are three that bad?

Options
  • 17-10-2018 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,450 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Been with Three for maybe 6 years and never had any problem whatsoever. Fact it gets better all the time in respect of internet speed and by far the best I've been with for consistent coverage when travelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭bobbyss

What I find most difficult is their customerc service when you bring them. They're based in India afaik. Communication is a big problem. Lots of frustration when you don't need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭Azatadine

I moved to Vodafone a year ago after being with 3 since 02 took them over years ago. The coverage was horrendous when travelling on the road. That was my only issue with 3 really but a lot of poor coverage if travelling on the road. Funnily enough I never had any issues with coverage when I was with 02.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Have been with them for about 6 years, can't really fault them. However, I've found if you have an issue, contact them through social media or boards, it's a bit easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,398 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Left three after about a week. Non existent data despite full 4g bars in Dublin City centre.

Depends where you are I'd say but Dublin City centre is oversubscribed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,838 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

I'm with them nearly 15 years I'd say.

Coverage is ok. Internet coverage can be hit and miss outside of dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Gooser14

bobbyss wrote:
    What I find most difficult is their customerc service when you bring them. They're based in India afaik. Communication is a big problem. Lots of frustration when you don't need it.

To be fair they also provide CS from Limerick on their 1913 number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭2 Wheels Good

Have had loads of problems with data since the summer, I was with O2 so they seem to be blaming it on that. Has anyone else on PAYG had issues with data?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Have had loads of problems with data since the summer, I was with O2 so they seem to be blaming it on that. Has anyone else on PAYG had issues with data?

Did you move from an o2 Plan to a Three one (not sure if theyve forced that)?

Three have a severe issue around St Stephens Green but most of Dublin is acceptable to great. They do have gaps but thats not specific to them. Places in Cavan for example with perfect 3 3G and zero VF coverage.

Anyways, OP deleted his posts...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭2 Wheels Good

ED E wrote: »
    Did you move from an o2 Plan to a Three one (not sure if theyve forced that)?

Three have a severe issue around St Stephens Green but most of Dublin is acceptable to great. They do have gaps but thats not specific to them. Places in Cavan for example with perfect 3 3G and zero VF coverage.

Anyways, OP deleted his posts...

I think I'm on a parallel plan, free texts/calls to other Three users. May have to move to the newer Three plan.

• Advertisement
Advertisement