Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recently moved to South Africa so I cannot phone support but I activated card for int

Options
  • 17-10-2018 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, I recently moved to South Africa so I can’t call in to BOI but I activated my Card for over seas transactions and linked up my card to Zapper Payment App but it worked the first time but stopped working after that it just says bank declined transaction

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,931 ✭✭✭✭listermint

You can phone support from anywhere. Including south Africa. They do have phones there, right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Jordz2203

Yes of course @listermint but we pay international fees so like €1 a minute

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Jordz2203

And last time I tried to call in Ireland it took them like 40min to sort it out and I cba to waste €40 for a Single phone call

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Jordz2203

Thanks for getting in touch this morning.

If you have tried the card unsuccessfully for other purchases and cash withdrawals are being declined, it's possible your card may have been flagged with our Card Security Team. Our Card Security Team will try and contact you usually through SMS or email.

You can email the Team directly and they will follow this up for you. Please include your contact details.

fpucardsecurity@boi.com

Hope the information helps,

Many Thanks
    Alison  

Advertisement