Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox Live Gold (7 Months) 19.99

• 17-10-2018 8:49am

Gamestop stores have an offer on Xbox Gold memberships at the moment if anyone interested.

Buy 3 months @19.99 and get another 3 months free

If you leave recurring payment turned on when redeeming code Microsoft give you a free month too which is 7 months in total. Just remember to turn off the recurring payment in your xbox account if you do not want it renewed afterwards.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

I see CDkeys still have the 12 month Brazil vouchers although I see the price has increased to £21.99 (woohoo, I saved £2 by getting it last week!). Additional month also works for these. Cracking deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Quick question maybe someone could answer for me ;
    I setup a reoccuring payment of 6.99 month previously directly on xbox , do i need to cancel that and then have to wait for that to expire before i could add any of these keys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

Rooy wrote: »
    Quick question maybe someone could answer for me ;
    I setup a reoccuring payment of 6.99 month previously directly on xbox , do i need to cancel that and then have to wait for that to expire before i could add any of these keys.

You shouldn't need to wait to add the next code, you can stack memberships well into the future (I've added enough to keep me going til mid 2020).

If your buying these, make sure you cancel the recurring payment and then add the 3 months. it should say that if you turn on recurring payment we will give you an additional month free... Then you can turn it off again. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭Soarer

These codes are stackable ie. can add multiple codes, and your "end date" keeps being pushed forward.

I'd imagine Microsoft's software is clever enough to see that, if you add a code and your sub now ends in April, that the auto-renew will kick in then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Only

theteal wrote: »
    I see CDkeys still have the 12 month Brazil vouchers although I see the price has increased to £21.99 (woohoo, I saved £2 by getting it last week!). Additional month also works for these. Cracking deal.

Can you tell me more about how you go about buying this please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭dan786

Only wrote: »

See my post on HUKD:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-live-12-months-1931-cdkeys-vpn-3075699

Price has gone up a little but still a bargain follow same steps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Only wrote: »

Use a VPN on the brazil xbox site to add the codes you buy from CDkeys(no vpn needed).
    You may have to change the region associated with your email account linked to live account AND/or your xbox region in settings, to brazil especially if you have a current subscription.

I pretty much got 26 more months for 45 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Only

dan786 wrote: »
    See my post on HUKD:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-live-12-months-1931-cdkeys-vpn-3075699

Price has gone up a little but still a bargain follow same steps.

Fantastic! Thanks a million!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭webpal

I bought this today thinking it was something else. I already have Xbox live gold, got for 40€ a year a few months back. If I enter the codes (3 months + 3 months free) now will they just be added on at the end of my year? There is an expiration code on 3 months free bit.

Also, I thought I was buying gamepass, is gamepass the one that you can download free games?

The only thing I see Xbox live gold being used for is fortnite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

webpal wrote: »
    I bought this today thinking it was something else. I already have Xbox live gold, got for 40€ a year a few months back. If I enter the codes (3 months + 3 months free) now will they just be added on at the end of my year? There is an expiration code on 3 months free bit.

Also, I thought I was buying gamepass, is gamepass the one that you can download free games?

The only thing I see Xbox live gold being used for is fortnite

Gamepass is like netflix but for games, not all games are there but you'll find some new releases like Forza Horizon 4.

Live Gold you need to play online (but not for fortnite, if I remember correctly as its free) .
    You also get 2 "free" xbox1 games a month and two 360 games that'll play on your xbox1. (Games with gold, add them every month to your account)

Xbox live gold codes will stack, not sure what the limit is though.

For Gamepass check out this thread

For Games with gold check out this thread.

Xbox forum is here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement