Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Casey believes Travellers should not be recognised as an ethnic minority

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

alaimacerc wrote: »
    Surprised you didn't just say "triggered!" Isn't that what all the "cool" alt-righters are saying in mindles mockery these days?

''Alt-righters''. Isn't that what the likes of you call anyone who disagrees with them these days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Grayson wrote: »
    That could be his campaign slogan. "Peter Casey, the first choice of re-regs on Boards.ie"

Shame his supporters cant re-vote. That is more a shinner tactic tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Its a spoof. Why was he not told to drive to Derry so?

Ive nothing against him btw, imo he tied himself up by mentioning Derry, should have stayed quiet.

Sure private jet to Belfast is ok now? That where we are? He and Labour would have went balistic at that years ago, but now he has the job its ok. Ironic.

D'you really think he says, 'Right Sabina, grab the keys we're off to Derry', or, 'Right Sabina grab the keys we're off to Baldonnel to catch the plane'.

I'd hazard a guess and say that his modes of transport and itineries are pre-arranged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭autumn2018

His salary is less than that. And he's also gifted his pension back.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/heat-on-tds-as-president-higgins-rejects-pay-rise-427187.html

So, yeah, he's doing a good job of filling his pocket by gifting all that back to the state.
    ya just keep hoodwinking comrade
    you are literally driving dozens of votes to god emperor casey
    commies never learn:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Who it someone hete who said Sean Gallagher looks like the orthodontist gave him the wrong teeth?

• Advertisement

Who it someone hete who said Sean Gallagher looks like the orthodontist gave him the wrong teeth?
    probably some filthy commie
    right wing people don't judge people by how they look but rather by how they act
    #casey4president

• Registered Users Posts: 32,775 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

They are a tad doggie dentures alright...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,775 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

autumn2018 wrote: »
    probably some filthy commie
    right wing people don't judge people by how they look but rather by how they act
    #casey4president
    So Casey acted most of the time like a ranting drunk throwing any oul rubbish statements he could...oh.. No!!!... am I right wing!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

what is?

Having a President. No need for it. We seem to think we are some oil rich nation. Salary's, Pensions, running costs. All for what someone to go shake a few hands, sign a few laws, they can do nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

I'd still consider picking a #2, unless the polling station is right on your morning walk.

Right on? Wha’?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭cardwizzard

Fann Linn wrote: »
    D'you really think he says, 'Right Sabina, grab the keys we're off to Derry', or, 'Right Sabina grab the keys we're off to Baldonnel to catch the plane'.

I'd hazard a guess and say that his modes of transport and itineries are pre-arranged.

In fairness hes done the best out of all Labour, other lads ended up in government for a year or two as ministers.

He's obviously lost some morales, that much is clear. Whether its expenses, fly to Belfast or 3000e room a night in hotels. Hes fallen from his perch imo.

Still a cake walk for him though.

gmisk wrote: »
    So Casey acted most of the time like a ranting drunk throwing any oul rubbish statements he could...oh.. No!!!... am I right wing!?!
    yes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

Noveight wrote: »
    Right on? Wha’?

A #2 vote. You do know how transferable vote elections work? Or are you very new to this here "elections for things" lark?

TallGlass wrote: »
    Having a President. No need for it. We seem to think we are some oil rich nation. Salary's, Pensions, running costs. All for what someone to go shake a few hands, sign a few laws, they can do nothing.
    if you bet 20 quid on peter no pc casey and vote for him you will win 100000 dollarrs:pac:

TallGlass wrote: »
    Having a President. No need for it. We seem to think we are some oil rich nation.

I think we think we're a parliamentary republic. Having a president kinda comes with.

A #2 vote. You do know how transferable vote elections work? Or are you very new to this here "elections for things" lark?

I’m somewhat familiar with the concept

Right on indeed, brother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

One thing he has shown is there is definitely room there for a political party not afraid to tell it like it is.

In fairness hes done the best out of all Labour, other lads ended up in government for a year or two as ministers.

He's obviously lost some morales, that much is clear. Whether its expenses, fly to Belfast or 3000e room a night in hotels. Hes fallen from his perch imo.

Still a cake walk for him though.
    wrong
    he is a filthy commie and a thief of taxpayer money
    fidel castro would hang miky d for his greed
    greedy snotty commie:D

if you bet 20 quid on peter no pc casey and vote for him you will win 100000 dollarrs:pac:

You're a bit bad at the ol' maths, there. 20*500=10,000. And the ol' currency conversion.

And the ol' election predictions, obvs.

Noveight wrote: »
    I’m somewhat familiar with the concept

Right on indeed, brother.

Then your earlier confusion must have been simulated, for some badly failed effect.

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    ''Alt-righters''. Isn't that what the likes of you call anyone who disagrees with them these days?

No, it's what we call people from the alt-right. Is simples, but is AH, so I has to explain.

You're a bit bad at the ol' maths, there. 20*500=10,000. And the ol' currency conversion.

And the ol' election predictions, obvs.
    do me a favour and stick 50quid on casey
    then i;ll quit the thread

do me a favour and stick 50quid on casey
    then i;ll quit the thread

And then re-rereg, perhaps?

One thing he has shown is there is definitely room there for a political party not afraid to tell it like it is.

Certainly room for a member of either FF or FG to start shooting a bit straighter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭KevinCavan

Gavin Duffy “ as a kid I hunted “ yeah right , AND as an adult , not many years ago ��

Are we still talking about travellers?!

"Like it is," indeed.

That's also what the Trumpies used to say. These days they just post blatant lies and if you point out they're not quite accurate, tell ya "doesn't matter, we agree the heck out of it anyway!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

"You're the same race as me".

"Racist".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭KevinCavan

That could be his campaign slogan. "Peter Casey, the first choice of re-regs on Boards.ie"

Casey could become this protest vote option now with people wanting to take the piss. Like a few years ago when a crazy song got the Christmas number 1, because people just wanted to have a go.

And then re-rereg, perhaps?
    i'm trying to make you rich
    no wonder commies always lose :D :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

"Like it is," indeed.

That's also what the Trumpies used to say. These days they just post blatant lies and if you point out they're not quite accurate, tell ya "doesn't matter, we agree the heck out of it anyway!"

Trumpies??

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement