Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final mobile bill

Options
  • 17-10-2018 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi there, I ported to another mobile provider some three weeks before my contract ended. My normal bill is due around this time and I’m expecting some penalty for “jumping ship”, but as Eir always do, I cannot get to see my bills online anymore as my details have been deleted. Surely I am entitled to see my bill? Why make it difficult? Can the bill be emailed to me please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

primera1 wrote: »
    Hi there, I ported to another mobile provider some three weeks before my contract ended. My normal bill is due around this time and I’m expecting some penalty for “jumping ship”, but as Eir always do, I cannot get to see my bills online anymore as my details have been deleted. Surely I am entitled to see my bill? Why make it difficult? Can the bill be emailed to me please?
    Hi there primera1

Thank you for getting in touch.

Please send me your account number, full registered address, email & DOB via PM and I'll take a look at this for you.

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭primera1

PM sent Kyle thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭primera1

Credit where credit is due. Thanks Kyle for your prompt and professional actions in relation to my query. I followed your advise and think it has been sorted to my satisfaction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi there primera1

So glad to hear this. Glad I could help

-Kyle

Advertisement