Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please cancel my account !

Options
  • 17-10-2018 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

I signed up for the mobile only package, went through all your rigmarole sending you documents, told to wait in for a 2 hour window to get my sim card and to make sure i had some identification to get it, Nightline ! i thought here we go, anyway, after he just threw it in the letterbox i put it in my phone.

I have been trying for 3 days to get through to someone to port my number, no answer on the phone and no webchat. Forget it !, At this point i just want to cancel the whole thing under the cooling off period. What is the quickest way to make this happen or does anyone even get a reply on boards ?

So glad i have no other "services" with eir

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Wishox wrote: »
    I signed up for the mobile only package, went through all your rigmarole sending you documents, told to wait in for a 2 hour window to get my sim card and to make sure i had some identification to get it, Nightline ! i thought here we go, anyway, after he just threw it in the letterbox i put it in my phone.

I have been trying for 3 days to get through to someone to port my number, no answer on the phone and no webchat. Forget it !, At this point i just want to cancel the whole thing under the cooling off period. What is the quickest way to make this happen or does anyone even get a reply on boards ?

So glad i have no other "services" with eir
    Hi there Wishox

So sorry to hear what happened and completely understand your frustration. I would suggest contacting the Retention Team directly at
    1800 303 458 as request a jiffy bag to be sent out to you to return the handset. They will then process everything there and advise you of the process

-Kyle

Advertisement