Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting bills even after closing the account long ago

Options
  • 17-10-2018 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,
    I have been getting bills from Eir even though I closed the account months ago. I also returned the router in time.
    In fact, as per the first bill after closing the acocunt, I should be getting a refund.

I had a chat with support yesterday and he promised to get the charges waived.(Even though I don't owe anything).
    However, I get another bill today with even bigger amount.

Its getting really frustrating at this point. What can be done to fix this.
    Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

duh wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have been getting bills from Eir even though I closed the account months ago. I also returned the router in time.
    In fact, as per the first bill after closing the acocunt, I should be getting a refund.

I had a chat with support yesterday and he promised to get the charges waived.(Even though I don't owe anything).
    However, I get another bill today with even bigger amount.

Its getting really frustrating at this point. What can be done to fix this.
    Thanks,
    Hi there duh

Thank you for bringing this to our attention here. Would you mind sending me on your account number, registered address, email & DOB via PM and I'll have a look at this please?

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 23 duh

PM Sent.

FYI, I did have chat with support again and they said they have requested the refund on my behalf and that should fix the issue. But it will take 60 days!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

duh wrote: »
    FYI, I did have chat with support again and they said they have requested the refund on my behalf and that should fix the issue. But it will take 60 days!!
    Hi there duh

I've responded to your PM but can confirm that this was fully processed and can take up to 48 hours to complete. The refund can take up to 60 days depending on your bank and if they are refunding via cheque. Unfortunately we won't be able to speed up this process

-Kyle

Hi kyle,
    sent you a PM. I got another text today about the bills. Please see if you can look into this. Chat support seems to be useless. They mentioned that my case was closed due to some technical issue :?
    Thanks,

• Advertisement
Advertisement