Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closing electric ireland rewards account?

Options
  • 17-10-2018 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

I moved house and opened a new account with electric ireland. I've set up a new electric ireland rewards for my new account but cannot link my supervalu card (because it's stuck on the old account). How do I close our the old electric ireland rewards account or at least unlink my SV card? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch.

If you private message us the old and new Electric Ireland account numbers, stating that you are the account-holder and confirming your name, old and new addresses and your date of birth, we will assist you with this query as soon as possible.

We should be able to remove the SuperValu Real Rewards card number from the closed account, and add it to the new account.

Thanks again,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Big Eejit

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch.

If you private message us the old and new Electric Ireland account numbers, stating that you are the account-holder and confirming your name, old and new addresses and your date of birth, we will assist you with this query as soon as possible.

We should be able to remove the SuperValu Real Rewards card number from the closed account, and add it to the new account.

Thanks again,
    Una
    PM sent.

Advertisement