Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a Perculation/Sceptic Tank Desludged and Emptied

• 17-10-2018 2:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 264 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend in Limerick who I should get to desludge and empty a Perculation tank?
    Ideally it will be someone certified, and before it is suggested I need more than just asking a farmer to empty it,
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

https://www.goldenpages.ie/stokes-james-jnr-plant-hire-kildimo/

Does mine every 2 years, has a small truck for doing them. fully registered etc.

Shows up when he says he will....which is bloody amazing in this day and age

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Dracula!

lazyman wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend in Limerick who I should get to desludge and empty a Perculation tank?
    Ideally it will be someone certified, and before it is suggested I need more than just asking a farmer to empty it,
    Thanks

Why are you emptying it can I ask ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 264 ✭✭lazyman

Dracula! wrote: »
    Why are you emptying it can I ask ?

It's a biocycle treatment tank and hasn't been emptied or desludged in a few years, should be done at most every two years from what is recommended.

Advertisement