Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland app not working?

Options
  • 17-10-2018 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭

I’ve been using the Bank of Ireland app on my iPad for years with no problems. Within the last few days the log in screen has changed. It now asks for my User ID which it very rarely or never did before. But when I enter my User ID there is no button to click on to continue, just a Help button. If I click on the Help button it says Forgotten login or Register for 365 Online, neither of which I need. Can you you please advise on how to sort this out? I don’t want to have to reinstall the app.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Eloise4Ever

Thanks for reaching out to us here with your query.

From reading the above, it seems like the 'Add New User' option may have been selected on the Tablet App.

This option shows on the top left when you load the App. Could you try clicking the top left and see if this option has been selected please?

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

Thanks for your response Alison. I know the options menu on the top left that you’re referring to but it’s not there anymore. I’m attaching a screenshot of what the app looks like now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Eloise4Ever

Thanks for coming back to us.

It does seem like it's loading on the Add New User screen.

I know you were hoping not to delete and reinstall although this would be the best option going forward and please let us know if that resolves it for you.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement