Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiple issues

Options
  • 17-10-2018 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭

I have been trying to contact customer service re issues with myeir access red sport app access a historical bills on an old landline account. 
    Myeir app displays my number does not exist you web chat will not discuss as my address on file seemingly doesn't match but of course I can't check this as I don't have access to any bills. 

Over 2 hours with multiple holding with you support number being cut off in passed the point of being annoyed at this stage 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

sioda wrote: »
    I have been trying to contact customer service re issues with myeir access red sport app access a historical bills on an old landline account. 
    Myeir app displays my number does not exist you web chat will not discuss as my address on file seemingly doesn't match but of course I can't check this as I don't have access to any bills. 

Over 2 hours with multiple holding with you support number being cut off in passed the point of being annoyed at this stage 
    Hi there sioda

Thank you for getting in touch here.

Can you please confirm whether you are having issues with "my eir" and your account or issues with your red "eir Sports" app?
    Are you trying to access your "my eir" by using your the red app?

The more information I have the better I will be able to assist you

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭sioda

eir: Kyle wrote: »

Hi there sioda

Can you please confirm whether you are having issues with "my eir" and your account or issues with your red "eir Sports" app?

-Kyle
    Myeir says my number doesn't work exist. Red app won't login forgot password just generates an error.
    I'm also trying to access bills for a closed account but again no app access means no joy. 

Hi there sioda

-Kyle
    Myeir says my number doesn't work exist. Red app won't login forgot password just generates an error.
    I'm also trying to access bills for a closed account but again no app access means no joy. 
    Hi there sioda

If you're having issues with your "my eir" app account either via desktop or app, the sports app won't work either as it needs the same details.

Are you trying to log into your "my eir" or trying to register on "my eir"?

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭sioda

Hi there sioda

-Kyle
    Hi there sioda

If you're having issues with your "my eir" app account either via desktop or app, the sports app won't work either as it needs the same details.

-Kyle
    I've been registered with eir I recently changed plans same number now it says my number no longer exists and I can't readd it either 

Hi there sioda

-Kyle
    Hi there sioda

-Kyle
    I've been registered with eir I recently changed plans same number now it says my number no longer exists and I can't readd it either 
    Thank you so much for all the information sioda

Send me a PM with the following information:

1. Full registered name
    2. Account number
    3. Email you registered with on "my eir"
    3. DOB
    4. Confirm that you are the account holder I'm dealing with

-Kyle

• Advertisement
Advertisement