Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letter of Blacklisting

Options
  • 17-10-2018 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi there, 

I reported my phone lost last week and am awaiting a letter of blacklisting to go through my insurance. 

I still haven't received anything over a week later and hence I still have no phone. 

Can you please help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi there, 

I reported my phone lost last week and am awaiting a letter of blacklisting to go through my insurance. 

I still haven't received anything over a week later and hence I still have no phone. 

Can you please help?
    Hi there fiverfriday

Would you mind confirming who you were dealing with that confirmed that you will receive a letter?

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭fiverfriday

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there, 

Can you please help?
    Hi there fiverfriday

Would you mind confirming who you were dealing with that confirmed that you will receive a letter?

-Kyle
    Hi I was dealing with a online EIR chat team - I have a reference number if that any use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there, 

Can you please help?
    Hi there fiverfriday

-Kyle
    Hi I was dealing with a online EIR chat team - I have a reference number if that any use?
    Hi there fiverfriday

Thank you for confirming. I would suggest contacting Webchat then directly as they will be able to see who you were dealing with an escalate immediately to their TL

-Kyle

Advertisement