Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orthotics Dublin

• 17-10-2018 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭

Hey folks. I’ve had my orthotics for 10 years now and they are wrecked! I literally wear them all day no matter the shoe/runner/wellie.

I got them in City Physio, Lucan where they took a cast of my feet and sent that away, two weeks later my orthotics were done. I’m thinking of going back there but perhaps things have moved on, perhaps there are better ones for running now.

Had advise or recommendations greatly appreciated.

El D.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭Younganne

Mike Davis @ Well Shod, Monasterevin is very good. He hand makes everyone's to their specific needs. There's bit of a wait for an appointment but you might be lucky and get a cancellation

Mr Michael Davies 2 Bell Harbour Monasterevin Co Kildare Ireland. Phone: + (353) 045 532 792 and 045 532694

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Killerz

I've got a few pairs over the years from Portobello Physio, no complaints. Brand they use is PPL, have done wonders for my running over past 5-6 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭El Director

Thanks guys.

Advertisement