Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband install, woeful service!

Options
  • 17-10-2018 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭

I ordered broadband from Eir over 2 months ago, the service has been absolutely appalling.

KN the crowd that do the installs just seem to call to the house whenever they like with no notice whatsoever.

I've been told there's trees in the way of the cable, told that KN would cut the branches themselves, then they said they'd need traffic management while they cut them.

Heard nothing from them for a few weeks, rang up and was told they would have to get another contractor to cut the trees, heard nothing again for a couple of weeks.

Opened the front door one morning a couple of weeks ago to meet another pair of KN technicians calling with no prior notice, they checked a telephone pole just inside my garden wall and said it might have to be replaced due to cracks on the pole.

They said it's would be surveyed, I have heard nothing since.

Anytime I call Eir I'm waiting over 10 minutes before I get through to anyone, thats if i dont get cut off out.

Absolutely appalling service, I don't know how you can do business like that!

Technicians calling whenever they want with no notice, do they think people are going to be at home 24/7 waiting for them to call?

I spoke to one guy the other day and there was so much background noise in the call centre I couldn't hear a word he was saying.

Glad to see Eir really care about customer service!

Advertisement