Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom.net emails not delivering to Gmail.

Options
  • 17-10-2018 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭

As above, a high percentage of emails sent from a clients @eircom.net address are not being received by gamil accounts (all other recipients seem OK) and bounce back within 4 hours (sometimes not at all)

Does anyone know why this might be and is it fixable?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

As above, a high percentage of emails sent from a clients @eircom.net address are not being received by gamil accounts (all other recipients seem OK) and bounce back within 4 hours (sometimes not at all)

Does anyone know why this might be and is it fixable?

Thanks
    Hi there godskitchen

Have you tried contacting wmsupport@eir.ie directly to see if they can assist you there? They deal with all @eircom.net queries

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭bog master

It could be your ISP not delivering. I am with a small non-national local provider and had the same problem in sending e-mails from my xxxx@eircom.net.
    It seems they and others will not be providing that service anymore. They will be sending out an email soon, regarding finding another host for sending emails. So for now, best to use another email addy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭godskitchen

bog master wrote: »
    It could be your ISP not delivering. I am with a small non-national local provider and had the same problem in sending e-mails from my xxxx@eircom.net.
    It seems they and others will not be providing that service anymore. They will be sending out an email soon, regarding finding another host for sending emails. So for now, best to use another email addy.

Thanks for that, I have contacted them to see if any issue. Client is moving providers soon for email.

Advertisement