Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aztec house alarm.

Options
  • 17-10-2018 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Having a problem with aztec alarm....when i put in eng code it makes no difference i.e. wont go into eng mode

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

antomag wrote: »
    Having a problem with aztec alarm....when i put in eng code it makes no difference i.e. wont go into eng mode

If you have a fault you need to turn off the alarm before entering engineer mode.

If its set up for EN you may also need to enter clear fn 0 user code to enable engineer access.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Are you sure you have the correct code or are you just trying the factory one?
    What fault is displaying & what lights are lit on the keypad?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 antomag

KoolKid wrote: »
    Are you sure you have the correct code or are you just trying the factory one?
    What fault is displaying & what lights are lit on the keypad?

Yes its the correct code 6 digits

Have you tried the default codes, 4711 and 1174?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

And if you press clear FN 0 & enter the user code does it display access?
    Is the red light lit on the keypad?

Advertisement