Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend dentist in Cork

Options
  • 17-10-2018 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Any recommendation of a dentist in Cork...ideally douglas/turners cross area and even better if they work evenings or a Saturday. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

Denis O'Donovan in Grange dental practice is excellent; very thorough and gentle. They are open Saturday mornings and (I think) one evening during the week. They're just opposite SuperValu, in one of the bungalows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

The place at corner of the Lough is great. Reasonable and trust him. I asked him about replacing old fillings and he said leave alone as nothing wrong with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭cantalach

Shane Curtain at Ardfallen Dental Practice (above Iceland) on the Douglas Road. Excellent dentist, very decent/fair/honest vis-a-vis fees, and a lovely fella to boot.

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

seefin wrote: »
    The place at corner of the Lough is great. Reasonable and trust him. I asked him about replacing old fillings and he said leave alone as nothing wrong with them.

Lough Dental Practice? That one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

Lough Dental Practice? That one?

That's the place

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

cantalach wrote: »
    Shane Curtain at Ardfallen Dental Practice (above Iceland) on the Douglas Road. Excellent dentist, very decent/fair/honest vis-a-vis fees, and a lovely fella to boot.

Thanks for this suggestion. Was looking too, so went to him this week.

Short of holding my hand and saying "there there" every few minutes, he couldn't have been nicer! :) (I'm a self-confessed chicken when it comes to someone sticking needles and drills in my mouth).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

who_me wrote: »
    Thanks for this suggestion. Was looking too, so went to him this week.

Short of holding my hand and saying "there there" every few minutes, he couldn't have been nicer! :) (I'm a self-confessed chicken when it comes to someone sticking needles and drills in my mouth).

Damn right!

I would prefer a broken arm to dental excavation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Conor Clune in Douglas, upstairs next to the Barbers, great guy

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭bs2014

Folks just want to say I've been to Ardfallen. Shane is a real gent and makes you feel at ease. Also been to his dental hygienist and she is lovely. In fact all the staff are lovely and genuine so thanks for the recommendation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Oscar Dermody In Turner’s Cross is brilliant too

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Denis O'Donovan in Grange dental practice is excellent; very thorough and gentle. They are open Saturday mornings and (I think) one evening during the week. They're just opposite SuperValu, in one of the bungalows.

Denis O'Donovan is a great dentist for anyone in Grange. No complaints from me anyway.

Advertisement