Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black moors

• 18-10-2018 9:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi I have 3 Black moors that are really healthy and I would like them to go to a good home. They have outgrown their little tank and I would like them to go to somebody that will look after them with a tank big enough. They are fancy goldfish and anyone that is familiar with them will know they are a lot more delicate than goldfish as they find it hard to complete for food etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 thewolfisloose

If you're in Dublin, and the fish are healthy, give Kinsealy Pet Store a call. They have knowledgeable staff, great aquarium facilities and would unlikely turn you away if the fish can be eventually sold.

Coldwater fish are a popular product for such a shop as they're considered a great beginner pet. Kinsealy PS are pioneering the movement against low input "starter kits" for these fish. They won't sell to a beginner without providing a proper filter, aeration device or the necessary biochemical starters. Better for the fish, better for them.

Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭scholes

If you're in Dublin, and the fish are healthy, give Kinsealy Pet Store a call. They have knowledgeable staff, great aquarium facilities and would unlikely turn you away if the fish can be eventually sold.

Coldwater fish are a popular product for such a shop as they're considered a great beginner pet. Kinsealy PS are pioneering the movement against low input "starter kits" for these fish. They won't sell to a beginner without providing a proper filter, aeration device or the necessary biochemical starters. Better for the fish, better for them.

Best of luck with it.

Hi They are very healthy and in great shape. I just want them to go to a good home and a larger environment. Thanks ill look them up

Advertisement