Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay off personal loan early

Options
  • 18-10-2018 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hi there,

I have a personal loan which i would like to pay off early. How do I do that?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch this morning.

You can transfer the funds to the loan account through BOI365 Online Banking. If you have yet to add the loan account to view online, when you login through your browser please select 'Manage Accounts' on the left and then 'Add BOI Account'. It takes approx. 5 business days to appear online along with your other accounts.

Just to mention, on the day you decide to pay off the loan, you can give our Lending Team a call ( 0818 200 334) and an Advisor can give you the exact closing balance on your loan, this will include any interest due to date.

Hope the information helps, any further questions please feel free to get back to us.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement