Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topped up wrong number

Options
  • 18-10-2018 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I Recently purchased credit using my debit card. The money had been taken from my account but I accidentally typed in the wrong phone number when getting the credit, I added two of one digets and forgot the last [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif], I really would appriecate any help u can give concerning this matter as it was a €20 euro top up . Thanks[/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I Recently purchased credit using my debit card. The money had been taken from my account but I accidentally typed in the wrong phone number when getting the credit, I added two of one digets and forgot the last [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif], I really would appriecate any help u can give concerning this matter as it was a €20 euro top up . Thanks[/font]

Some dose girl. I can't help you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

I did this before with €50 and lost it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi there Michelle_236

Thank you for getting in touch here.

I see you sent me a PM there so will respond to you there

-Kyle

Advertisement