Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting double billed after fibre install?

Options
  • 18-10-2018 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi Eir
    Im getting double billed for three months now after getting an upgrade to fibre and cannot get the message across to your team via phone can you help here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

shamu2new wrote: »
    Hi Eir
    Im getting double billed for three months now after getting an upgrade to fibre and cannot get the message across to your team via phone can you help here?
    Hi there shamu2new

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us here.
    • Do you know exactly where you are being over charged when you look at your printed bill?
    • Are you receiving two different bills?
    -Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭shamu2new

Looks like I am getting two bills since August but I cant sort it out online as I only have one phone number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

shamu2new wrote: »
    Looks like I am getting two bills since August but I cant sort it out online as I only have one phone number.
    Hi there shamu2new

I sent you a PM and everything's sorted for you now

-Kyle

Advertisement