Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

25% off Adidas online - today only.

• 18-10-2018 11:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭

25% off everything online.

Enter “FRIENDS” at checkout.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,616 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

25% off everything online.

Enter “FRIENDS” at checkout.

Remember folks, pretty significant saving using the UK site with Revolut, N26, etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭nim1bdeh38l2cw

errlloyd wrote: »
    Remember folks, pretty significant saving using the UK site with Revolut, N26, etc

How so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,115 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

How so?

yeah, I looked at a couple of different pairs of runners, - much the same price on the UK site even before factoring in Parcel Motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Gazelles work out at around 75e here, where has about 60e through UK. Might not be relevant for all, but definitely worth a look on UK site just to be sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,616 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

loyatemu wrote: »
    yeah, I looked at a couple of different pairs of runners, - much the same price on the UK site even before factoring in Parcel Motel.

You don't need to use PM AFAIK, they'll deliver to here. Could be wrong on that to be fair.

I've ordered from Adidas loads of times and they don't fix their prices to the Euro, or at least they didn't for a long time. So usually I find their products are between 5% and 15% cheaper from the UK site. Since brexit I've never experienced the Irish site being cheaper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,810 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

errlloyd wrote: »
    You don't need to use PM AFAIK, they'll deliver to here. Could be wrong on that to be fair.

I've ordered from Adidas loads of times and they don't fix their prices to the Euro, or at least they didn't for a long time. So usually I find their products are between 5% and 15% cheaper from the UK site. Since brexit I've never experienced the Irish site being cheaper.

I always get adidas.co.uk to deliver to Ireland no problems.

their site is unusably slow this evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

2gxpk78.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭.G.

Says on the uk site they'll only deliver to the uk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

Unable to add anything to cart - unusable for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭St.Brigids

Won't allow me to add to cart :(

Yup they lost my sale. I got my own personal code to use yesterday too but never got round to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MM3

Site is back up now (or was an hour ago!) and is still accepting the FRIENDS promo code

M

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Their site is a disaster last night and this morning. Lost a sale here too.

I eventually got my order in around midnight, obviously couldn't cope with the traffic earlier in the day.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Working properly again now, order gone through, but no confirmation email yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 KateBank

I did an order last night and didn't get a confirmation email. I just did a new order and didn't get one either. Hope they dont charge me twice. :(

Placed mine just now, confirmation email instantly

got mine around midnight last night, a pair of those jeans shoes which were £75 down to £56 and the latter is just about what they were worth anyway.

sports gear ridiculously overpriced these days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 santry

Tried to order 2 pairs of runners last night, no joy, site was brutal and now it is saying that the promo code is not recognised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

i got a pair of runners just before midnight last night with no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Wexy86

Couldn’t get it to work last night - got stuff around half 8 this morn with the code.

I have 2x €20 off €80 spend if you use PayPal if anyone wants them? Now I assume they’re not unique codes to my PayPal but more than welcome to try

Edit: codes gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Wexy86 wrote: »
    Couldn’t get it to work last night - got stuff around half 8 this morn with the code.

I have 2x €20 off €80 spend if you use PayPal if anyone wants them? Now I assume they’re not unique codes to my PayPal but more than welcome to try
    I'll take one of you still have them. Thanks.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Wexy86

I'll take one of you still have them. Thanks.

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 16 lesliescott586

I’d take the other if it’s still available. Cheers!

Advertisement