Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBUK 2018 5th eviction poll

Options
  • 18-10-2018 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭

This weeks eviction has quite the background story:
    On her departure last week Kenaley awarded her Bigcoins to Hussain, all of which he spent to earn the ultimate power nomination in the auction. Hussain used that power to nominate Lewis, ensuring he couldn't take any part in the gamechanger and was guaranteed to face the public vote. Joining him were Hussain (5 votes), Tomasz (3 votes) and Isabella (chosen as least favourite HM in the viewer's poll). Interestingly, every HM received at least one nomination, nicely illustrating the tension that's permeated the house over the last few weeks. In the gamechanger, Isabella held onto those balls like a pubescent boy in the women's underwear section and did enough to win the game and save herself.

With all that fresh in mind, time for the VOTE TO EVICT, who do you want to see leave the BB House?!

HM|No. of Votes
    Hussain|5
    Tomasz|3
    Brooke|2
    Cian|2
    Isabella|2
    Lewis F|1*
    Akeem|1
    Cameron|1
    Sian|1
    Zoe|1
    *received the ultimate power nomination and was not eligible for nomination by other HMs

Which HM do you want to evict from the BB house? 23 votes

Hussain
    0% 0 votes
    Lewis F
    39% 9 votes
    Tomasz
    60% 14 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I'm taking issue with the poll question, it asks "who you want to evict" , I know you I would like to go but I don't think they will. I feel I should vote for the HM who I think will go. Dilemma! Please advise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Likewise. I voted and want Lewis F to go but I think it will be Hussain sadly

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I want it to be and think it will be Tomasz to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I voted to evict Lewis F, I can't stand him. I mute the sound now when he comes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Kolido wrote: »
    I'm taking issue with the poll question, it asks "who you want to evict" , I know you I would like to go but I don't think they will. I feel I should vote for the HM who I think will go. Dilemma! Please advise.

Don't think about what the british public might do that could be enough to send you mad :pac: Just pick the one you want out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Went with Lewis. I'd agree he is the kinda character needed for BB but I've had enough of him now.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I want Lewis to go , if he didn't go on his long , intolerable rants , he wouldn't be as annoying .

He's actually a very clever game player , playing his mind games with the others , but my ears have had enough of him .
    (Although I think Hussain will go :( )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Ffs, I made a mistake and voted aldi G. I want Tom to go, keep the trouble rising bitches in for the entertainment of Us

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

After tonight I went with Tomasz, he did nothing while Lewis and Hussain were front and centre

Advertisement