Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir vision experience

Options
  • 18-10-2018 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

Good afternoon

I found this internet special offer pdf on your website

On page 45 there is an offer for eir vision experience 6 months free promotion

How does one apply to this too their account I have contacted sales via the phone but it is not available. I know condition 6 in the notes says this offer may be live at varying dates and to check the website , but I cannot find any further info on the website

Any assistance would be great

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

kooga wrote: »
    Good afternoon

I found this internet special offer pdf on your website

On page 45 there is an offer for eir vision experience 6 months free promotion

How does one apply to this too their account I have contacted sales via the phone but it is not available. I know condition 6 in the notes says this offer may be live at varying dates and to check the website , but I cannot find any further info on the website

Any assistance would be great

Thank you
    Hi there kooga

Those PDF offers will always be visible as this would be what was on offer at the time.  As our prices, plans and promotions are all subject to change, the latest ones will be on the actual website

-Kyle

Advertisement