Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭vonlars

I wonder was her Facebook page hacked?

“Margaret Elizabeth Cash
    1 hr ·
    �� i can't believe how fast time flies i miss you so so much mommy i wish you could be here, you are our gaurdian Angel. You have secured mine and my children your grandkids future when you left a will. Even though you made rules that i cant control it until i am 35 years old i know you done whats right. You have given us security and hope for the future something a lot of people dont have. For that i am forever greatful to you mommy. For everyone wondering my mother left a will behind when she passed away, she left a life changing amount of money to which i will benefit when im 35 years old. Although i am very happy that you have left this for us i know it will never fill the void you left behind when you passed away. I would also like to thank everyone that has helped me these passed few months. For you all i will be forever thankful you have all been amazing. My rock in my time of need especially when ive been getting ridiculed and judged by people i do not know i am blessed to have made such close friends who care and who help in my time of need you know who you are. From the very bottom of my heart THANK YOU!!
    And to my beautiful mother sadie cash you are my hero i love you more than words can describe. I would give anything in this whole world just to see ur face again mommy ��”

Genuinely thought this was a joke until I checked her Facebook. At least she can take herself of benefits and council housing! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And I suppose this money came from her mother being such a hardworking individual!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,108 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Gravelly wrote: »
    Can't be her, she spelled angel correctly.

But Guardian wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Quazzie wrote: »
    But Guardian wrong

Good spot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Why would someone feel the need to publicise private details like that?

sligojoek wrote: »
    Why would someone feel the need to publicise private details like that?

Because they are an attention-seeking idiot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Johnny Red Cab

Is it? Haven't come across that before. Would be a great system if you could implement it.
    It is very easily implemented. When a person presents at the administration for a passport or driving licence they are asked for their school completion certificate. No cert, no dice.

It is very easily implemented. When a person presents at the administration for a passport or driving licence they are asked for their school completion certificate. No cert, no dice.

Good luck getting that one past the "It's not traveller culture to finish secondary school so that's racist" crowd.

Can't be her, she spelled angel correctly.

That’s what made me think it was hacked. She often posts about how much she misses her mother, but she was reared by an aunt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 830 ✭✭✭ArrBee

Surely at this stage we might conclude that her accounts are actually operated by the Russians to destabilize Irish society...
    :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,849 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

If his is true. Will she lose her social welfare payments if she's still on them?
    I take it she might.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,044 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

That’s what made me think it was hacked. She often posts about how much she misses her mother, but she was reared by an aunt.

Bit of a strange one to make Margaret wait for the life changing amount of money until she is 35

If his is true. Will she lose her social welfare payments if she's still on them?
    I take it she might.

She will have her home forever long before she is 35 unfortunately

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    She will have her home forever long before she is 35 unfortunately
    Dochas Centre?

Ha lol

A temporary stop there wouldn't be out of question for Margaret

She will get it in Tallaght where she has wanted all along

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭xi5yvm0owc1s2b

I can't wait for the temper tantrum if she has to pay inheritance tax.

THE STATE IS ROBBING ME BLIND

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Why would her mammy make her wait all those years for the "life changing" money? Especially when there's so many kids involved....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭JPCN1

I can't wait for the temper tantrum if she has to pay inheritance tax.

THE STATE IS ROBBING ME BLIND

Should she repay for any free label aid she received for crimes she was found guilty of?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Why would her mammy make her wait all those years for the "life changing" money? Especially when there's so many kids involved....

Because she knows how thick she really is and would spend it on hookers and booze.... Well maybe not hookers but booze.....

Lesbian hookers! mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah that's a good question

• Advertisement

Have I just woke up from a bad dream? Is this August 2018?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

inforfun wrote: »
    Even in Richie C's head it didnt play out as beautiful as it did in reality.

Clinical.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,308 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I wonder was her Facebook page hacked?

“Margaret Elizabeth Cash
    1 hr ·
    �� i can't believe how fast time flies i miss you so so much mommy i wish you could be here, you are our gaurdian Angel. You have secured mine and my children your grandkids future when you left a will. Even though you made rules that i cant control it until i am 35 years old i know you done whats right. You have given us security and hope for the future something a lot of people dont have. For that i am forever greatful to you mommy. For everyone wondering my mother left a will behind when she passed away, she left a life changing amount of money to which i will benefit when im 35 years old. Although i am very happy that you have left this for us i know it will never fill the void you left behind when you passed away. I would also like to thank everyone that has helped me these passed few months. For you all i will be forever thankful you have all been amazing. My rock in my time of need especially when ive been getting ridiculed and judged by people i do not know i am blessed to have made such close friends who care and who help in my time of need you know who you are. From the very bottom of my heart THANK YOU!!
    And to my beautiful mother sadie cash you are my hero i love you more than words can describe. I would give anything in this whole world just to see ur face again mommy ��”

Oh just wait for the means test on this 'life changing' money.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ Carl Victorious Tux

I take it she might.

an anonymous tip off to the welfare office might sort that out :D

Revenue and cabs should be extremely interested also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Revenue and cabs should be extremely interested also.

The mother must have been a very hard worker all her life to have left such a sum.

How much are we talking about?

The mother must have been a very hard worker all her life to have left such a sum.

Worker...... You said hard and worker something they would know absolutely nothing about.

How much are we talking about?

She just says life changing!

• Advertisement

Wasn’t she disabled and died young?

I would say the only legal way (of course not fully legal)

Would be a insurance claim..... Hold on what am I saying... Many insurance claims.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Would we all say Margaret Cash is still looking for that forever home?

I mean, seeing how she's been pretty much living rent free in the heads of some of the posters on here every day for at least the past 6 months. :pac:

More posts than days some folk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

I mean, seeing how she's been pretty much living rent free in the heads of some of the posters on here every day for at least the past 6 months.

Her income is supplied by the state with no effort on her behalf, so in essence her rent costs her nothing. Only the fool working and trying to house themselves is hit for Mag's rent.

Is the post about the will gone from FB?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Yes, someone probably messaged her and told her it was a bad idea.
    She's like a small child that needs supervision while using the internet.

• Advertisement

I can't see it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Would we all say Margaret Cash is still looking for that forever home?

I mean, seeing how she's been pretty much living rent free in the heads of some of the posters on here every day for at least the past 6 months. :pac:

More posts than days some folk!
    What? She has been living rent free. And for longer than six months. Do you think her husband has been working to pay for his 7 kids?

Is this some new level of sarcasm that's gone over my head?

Yes she's still looking for her forever home. She said the house she got in Tallaght is still a form of emergency accommodation but she's one step closer to her forever home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,404 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Might not get her free home if the Council finds out she has a wad coming.

Her income is supplied by the state with no effort on her behalf, so in essence her rent costs her nothing. Only the fool working and trying to house themselves is hit for Mag's rent.
    Niall Boylan tried to put across that same logical, reasoning in his interview with her. She was roaring at him "I pay my rent" and he said something along the lines of "the government is giving you money, which pays your rent. Where's the personal responsibility?" As soon as he brought personal responsibility into it she upped the shouting and roaring and wouldn't talk to the reporter anymore, only to say the Government aren't doing enough!

4eva home.......

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭4ensic15

In a few European countries, entitlement to a driving licence or passport is conditional on having full completing a secondary education course.

It is a great way to control the underclasses and restrict their movements.

What countries are those?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

She really put that on Facebook? Looks like she has taken it down now.

Her pa is probably pulling their hair out.

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Niall Boylan tried to put across that same logical, reasoning in his interview with her. She was roaring at him "I pay my rent" and he said something along the lines of "the government is giving you money, which pays your rent. Where's the personal responsibility?" As soon as he brought personal responsibility into it she upped the shouting and roaring and wouldn't talk to the reporter anymore, only to say the Government aren't doing enough!

https://www.facebook.com/NiallBoylanAtNight/videos/284234262185509/

Oh yeah Margaret didn't like his line of questioning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,139 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

She has taken down her videos of the pub refusal too. Someone has definitely had words as she was asking everyone to share those.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Niall boylan was one of the few in the media not sucking up to her. Eg. Miriam o callaghan .

Pavee Point's finest legal mind has had a word with her it would seem.

4ensic15 wrote: »
    What countries are those?
    Romania and Bulgaria off the top of my head. If you don't go to school you don't leave the village.

https://www.facebook.com/NiallBoylanAtNight/videos/284234262185509/

Oh yeah Margaret didn't like his line of questioning
    Those types never do. If they changed "Government" to "taxpayer", their plight wouldn't garner the same sympathy.

Pavee Point's finest legal mind has had a word with her it would seem.

Or her AAA/PBP friends.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement