Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

airy fairy wrote: »
    And no wonder the hotel, catering trade have had it with her likes.
    Happened to stop off for a quick bite to eat in a fast food place in the Midlands recently.
    Traveller family taking up 5/6 tables, a good 15 or so of them. Sat back, threw orders at the cashier, burgers, wraps, cokes, ice creams, you name it. They say there, shouting, roaring, calling the cashier for their food.
    Poor girl delivered their food as fast as it was coming out. Demanding feckers, salt, sauce, straws, she was wrecked, all they had to do was get up and walk to the counter and get those items.
    Savages, fries on floor, wrappers stood upon, sauce packs squashed, pigs.
    And not one thank you, not one.

Yes I've noticed that Travellers are very comfortable lording it over service workers. I've seen the same thing in McDonalds. They come off more like bossy aristocrats threatening tardy servants with a thrashing than the campaigners for equality and solidarity that they purport to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Its gone beyond a joke at this stage.What more can she be put through and her 7 kids. I know the council are struggling to source a house big enough but i think a new build would be the way to go.

She could offer to use some of the 100k + she's due to inherit to help towards her accommodation requirements. As an aside my BIL is buying a nice 3 bed in Kilkelly Mayo for 85k. Well within Mags price range.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

CrankyHaus wrote: »
    Yes I've noticed that Travellers are very comfortable lording it over service workers. I've seen the same thing in McDonalds. They come off more like bossy aristocrats threatening tardy servants with a thrashing than the campaigners for equality and solidarity that they purport to be.

To be fair, they don't discriminate. They treat all country people the same. :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

The house might not have been to standard . We don't know. As i said a new build would sort this quickly .

Course she needs to be in Dublin also, cause you know it's where the all the jobs she will be applying for are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

She could offer to use some of the 100k + she's due to inherit to help towards her accommodation requirements. As an aside my BIL is buying a nice 3 bed in Kilkelly Mayo for 85k. Well within Mags price range.

Its unfair that she would have to spend inheritance money on purchasing her own home. She shouldnt have to wait until she is 35. Its about principle now. She cant give in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

People think she is just sitting there waiting to be handed a mansion. She said numerous times she would take a 3 bed house and the council havent done anything. She also said numerous times she has no problem paying rent.

Correct me if I'm wrong but did Ms Cash lose one house because she didn't pay the rent?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,443 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Its unfair that she would have to spend inheritance money on purchasing her own home. She shouldnt have to wait until she is 35. Its about principle now. She cant give in

You might find this surprising now but an awful lot of people use their inheritance to get on the property ladder. Why should Margaret be different?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong but did Ms Cash lose one house because she didn't pay the rent?

Margaret would deny that but I have heard from family in Tallaght that is true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,568 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

She doesn't have access to that money.

Very strange to wait until she is 35 for the money esp as it secures the future for her and her angles

“Margaret Elizabeth Cash
    1 hr •
    �� i can't believe how fast time flies i miss you so so much mommy i wish you could be here, you are our gaurdian Angel. You have secured mine and my children your grandkids future when you left a will. Even though you made rules that i cant control it until i am 35 years old i know you done whats right. You have given us security and hope for the future something a lot of people dont have. For that i am forever greatful to you mommy. For everyone wondering my mother left a will behind when she passed away, she left a life changing amount of money to which i will benefit when im 35 years old. Although i am very happy that you have left this for us i know it will never fill the void you left behind when you passed away. I would also like to thank everyone that has helped me these passed few months. For you all i will be forever thankful you have all been amazing. My rock in my time of need especially when ive been getting ridiculed and judged by people i do not know i am blessed to have made such close friends who care and who help in my time of need you know who you are. From the very bottom of my heart THANK YOU!!
    And to my beautiful mother sadie cash you are my hero i love you more than words can describe. I would give anything in this whole world just to see ur face again mommy ��”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

What do you think everyone else is spending inheritance money on?

She cant buy a 5/6 bed house with 100k. Its upto the council to look after her asap.

A private purchase or a new build are the only options really.

She can use some of the 100k to renovate as a gesture of goodwilll

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

She cant buy a 5/6 bed house with 100k. Its upto the council to look after her asap.

Ah cmon, you can do better than this... 3/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Simple_Simone

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    You seem to know it all

Only if you regard yourself as "it all". Which you probably do.

• Advertisement

Good Luck with the TDs. The local lefty county councilors have obviously had enough of her.

Surely it's time for Paul "smirker" Murphy TD to organise another street protest?

The minor injustice of water charges pales into insignificance when put beside the long list of shockingly inhuman injustices that Citizen Cash has had to endure during the past few months at the hands of the evil bureaucrats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭airy fairy

It's bs that she can't use that money til she's 35
    The trustees could appeal the will if the beneficiary is in need of the money now.

..according to Mags.

So what time is Mag’s shindig starting at today?

So what time is Mag’s shindig starting at today?

I think 5.30 when most of her friends finish work, joking 12.

• Advertisement

I think 5.30 when most of her friends finish work, joking 12.

Is everyone invited or does one have to be a long-term sucker of the social welfare teat to be eligible to attend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭airy fairy

Is everyone invited or does one have to be a long-term sucker of the social welfare teat to be eligible to attend?

I don't think tax payers are welcome

I suppose she did ask "who's with me" so as long as you agree with her it should be no issue lol

I doubt she will turn up seeing as she got a poor response to her FB post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,446 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

airy fairy wrote: »
    I don't think there's anybody here that doesn't have sympathy with those genuinely homeless.
    Those who have worked, paid taxes and who unfortunately got caught with the boom bust in this country. Trying to make efforts to pay a mortgage, but defaulting through lack of finances, trying to keep it all afloat. Rents are scandalous so high. Childcare is high. I understand , I get it.
    What I don't get is a traveller who has €100k sitting in the bank, demanding a house, but not just any house, a house with a room for each kid by the looks of it.
    Whatever happened to double and triple bunks, sharing rooms and beds?
    Whatever happened to being grateful that any roof over your head is better than none at all.
    Whatever happened to getting a job, a part time job, going out, earning a living?
    Whatever happened to not going out for drinks, and saving the few euro.

This crap makes me sick.
    She's riding us, all of us, bareback, contraceptive free, and leaving us pay for whatever consequences happen.
    And we're all afraid that the pc do-gooder brigade frown upon us.

I am absolutely not sticking up for Margaret Cash, like I said above though, for every one of here there is probably a thousand genuine cases. I'm just not sure what the answer is, the solution isn't a simple one anyway

KrustyUCC wrote: »

I doubt she will turn up seeing as she got a poor response to her FB post

On the other hand, it's mid-term break so she may consider it a useful holiday activity for her brood to participate in. Furthermore, one is never too young to learn how to participate in a peaceful protest for basic human rights!

Yeah that's true lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

So it's 12.22 is she out ???

She can use some of the 100k to renovate as a gesture of goodwilll

It’s only Council guidelines that say she needs such a big house. If she was to buy privately, even a 2 bed would do.

So it's 12.22 is she out ???

No FB live update anyway

She was well able to stream from outside the pub in Tallaght a few weeks ago

It’s only Council guidelines that say she needs such a big house. If she was to buy privately, even a 2 bed would do.

Thats too small for her. Have a heart for the love of god. All she is looking for is a house big enough for her family. She is on record stating she has no issue paying €30 a week

• Advertisement

Thats too small for her. Have a heart for the love of god. All she is looking for is a house big enough for her family. She is on record stating she has no issue paying €30 a week

How very big of her.

Surely it's time for Paul "smirker" Murphy TD to organise another street protest?

The minor injustice of water charges pales into insignificance when put beside the long list of shockingly inhuman injustices that Citizen Cash has had to endure during the past few months at the hands of the evil bureaucrats.

He’s gone very quiet since the Jobstown case.

She didn't pay her part the last time....

Where have you been..... She is a complete scammer.

She didn't pay her part the last time....

Where have you been..... She is a complete scammer.

Any link to that ? More propaganda . All she wants is a house!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    No FB live update anyway

She was well able to stream from outside the pub in Tallaght a few weeks ago
    She is not going to stream if the turn out is poor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Honestly, if she's incapable of supporting her gigantic brood and provide suitable living quarters for them they should be in care.

Is it ideal? No. But she's the one who's thrust this injustice on them by having them in the first place when she couldn't afford to provide even the basics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Back at 2015 the Tallagh Echo report that the house she was in was sold. Where did it come to light that she was also not paying?

http://www.echo.ie/tallaght/article/no-solution-in-sight-with-ongoing-homeless-crisis

• Site Banned Posts: 160 ✭✭dermo888

All she wants is a house?

Now maybe, just MAYBE us settled lot could get a high powered Lawyer to go and fight our case for equality based on how Mrs Cash has been treated. It would/could actually be a game changer, and the kick up the bottom the 'system' has needed for the last 30/40 years.

Think of the money to be made. Think of the state running around with its knickers in a twist. Theres got to be an angle. This time, don't play fair, play dirty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

Maybe she should consider contraception?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

Oh is that all? Just a house? Sure jaysus then we may as well give it to her.

I mean we have loads of houses in the country for everyone, especially in Dublin, plenty of cheap housing there, especially ones that the working class people can definitely afford right now on their wages, right? Let's give Margaret one of those, I'm sure they won't mind.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Maybe she should consider contraception?

Can't the church says it's Intrinsically Wrong

tuxy wrote: »
    Back at 2015 the Tallagh Echo report that the house she was in was sold. Where did it come to light that she was also not paying?

http://www.echo.ie/tallaght/article/no-solution-in-sight-with-ongoing-homeless-crisis

Different houses

That article is from 2015

"Margaret Cash became homeless last September after the private house she was renting was repossessed. She has lived in emergency accommodation ever since."

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/no-matter-what-i-have-done-in-my-past-i-have-a-right-to-be-housed-homeless-mother-trolled-on-social-media-37207510.html

So September 2017

Cina wrote: »
    Oh is that all? Just a house? Sure jaysus then we may as well give it to her.

I mean we have loads of houses in the country for everyone, especially in Dublin, plenty of cheap housing there, especially ones that the working class people can definitely afford right now on their wages, right? Let's give Margaret one of those, I'm sure they won't mind.

:rolleyes:

They have the option of saving their money to buy a house before they have kids. She has 7 kids and doesnt have that luxury

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

They have the option of saving their money to buy a house before they have kids. She has 7 kids and doesnt have that luxury
    I can only assume you are on a windup.

At least, I hope you are, otherwise I'm concerned for you.

Cina wrote:
    I can only assume you are on a windup.

It is a wind up.

• Advertisement

I wouldn't even bother replying to some of the most thickest of posts on here....

She wasn't contributing her part of the hap payment, signed on homeless so she won't have to ever pay again.

You’re such a windup merchant :D

I wouldn't even bother replying to some of the most thickest of posts on here....

She wasn't contributing her part of the hap payment, signed on homeless so she won't have to ever pay again.

Why should she have to rent privately ? She doesnt work yet has to find money from somewhere to line the pockets of a landlord. Only in this country. She is raising kids the least the government could do is provide a house for her to do it in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,443 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

She was selfless and put motherhood before her career. Can only be applauded.

I just spat tea everywhere.... Career :pac:

She was selfless and put motherhood before her career. Can only be applauded.

what career would that be? She certainly did not put childhood before her criminal career.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement