Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Be careful what you wish for , Wexie, she has spent some time in Wexford- but not done time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

There is nothing we can do about him but we can stop Child Benefit at two children and we can dock this scrotes welfare payments, that would be better than putting him in prison. He got nine months and he has over a hundred previous convictions, would he have spent any time in prison up to this.

He probably spent the whole day sidling up to the really elderly and pulling that scam. He could have pulled in thousands in cash, he got over seven hundred off the man in supervalu but he may have been the only one to report him.

I think the registered numbers of all the travellers cars should shared around each of the Garda districts and the movements monitored. this means of course that the Gardai will be tied up a great deal of time but Gardai presence might be a deterrent. We could have Gardai regularly sitting outside halting sites ready to follow someone like this cretin, the Gardai knew full well who had done this to the old man, how could they not when he had so many convictions.

The only one to say it as it is is Peter Casey and we owe it to him to give him a vote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Be careful what you wish for , Wexie, she has spent some time in Wexford- but not done time.

meh, we have some of em come round every so often.

Turns out they don't like dags nearly as much as they think they do.

Especially not large growling and barking ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Graniteville

Ireland should look at how benefit cap works in the UK.

If the delightful Mrs Cash lived in the UK, she'd get max 384stg a week including housing benefits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

If the delightful Mrs Cash lived in the UK, she'd get max 384stg a week excluding housing benefits.

She probably does

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,988 ✭✭✭spookwoman

yes I have, I have chronic back pain that affects me sporadically, as well as occasional migraines. I deal with them accordingly, as it affects me, rather that writing myself off waiting for it to happen.

Again, yes. I commuted 2 hours in the am and 2 hours in the pm, and worked 4 9 hr days and 1 6 hour day, for years. In the absolute height of my initial condition, in the weeks before my diagnosis, I dragged myself from my bed, fatigued and unwell and with no idea what was wrong with me. Smells made me sick, food made me sick. It was so horrible that on one occasion I had to ask a family member to meet me at the train to ensure I got off because I felt so unwell I genuinely didn’t think I would make it home. I was subsequently hospitalized days later and my gp later told me I could have lapsed into a coma, the condition was so severe and untreated.

Occasional migraines and sporadic back pain, well that's nice for you but some of us get them more than occasionally. Some of us get them frequently even a few times a week and it's not just pain confined to back it's can be all over. Having that level of pain and illness takes its toll in other ways as well. I know it's hard to grasp the concept but people can be sicker than you.

Whoopy f*ching doo you commuted 4 hours a day, many people commute more than that daily and plenty of people worked over 9 hours a day as well when ill. I also see you own your own business so that's how you can work around your illness.
    Most of us can't start up our own businesses, we don't have that type of money, the energy, the health, the skill set to do that. Also businesses are not going to take someone on who is too unreliable due to illness. Would you employ someone who could call in any day and say they can't come in because they have a cluster migraine or their pain is so bad they are on meds that give so much brain fog they cannot function. Would you take on someone who has severe brain fog every day where they forget stuff etc?
    I know all about invisible illness, thanks very much. I’m currently taking a low dose of chemo to try and control my own invisible illness. But I choose to live the life I have to the best of my ability, working for as long as I possibly can, providing and building a future for myself that I can look after myself down the line. I am not a victim to any of my auto immune diseases. I am strong and independent and enjoy what I do, and paying my own way in life. I am lucky that every day I can get out of bed, and go about a relatively normal day to day life, may need a little bit of an adaptation here and there. But for the most part I do ok. I enjoy working and I hope to work for a long time yet. It’s just very frustrating to see my tax going towards people who are totally workshy.

I get that people with illnesses or conditions are more limited in what they can do. But it’s very rare that someone with a standard condition is totally unsuitable for all work.

And the rest of us haven't worked, paid our taxes for years etc, we don't take strong medication either...... yep.... :rolleyes:
    Welcome to our world we find it very frustrating dealing with people like you. Many of us with invisible illnesses deal with ignorance like yours every day but thankfully when being assessed by Medical Professionals they don't measure us against the Jasiah Hot Talker scale of "well if she can work everyone else can" measurement.

But in the end you still don't seem to get it, "as it affects ME" seem to be the only thing that you understand, Me as in Jasiah Hot Talker. How do you know what it's like for these people, are you a medical professional, do you have access to their medical records, private life, their bodies etc to know what they can and cannot do. And again you are measuring a persons illness etc against your own, just because you have your own business that allows you to work around you illness does not mean everyone else has that type of access to work and to even think that is incredibly ignorant and selfish.
    You’re absolutely disgusting to say that. If you must know, I buried both parents by the age of 25, and my dads nurses often told me I did a fantastic job taking care of him. But I’d be good like that, I’m not workshy.

So someone said you did a great job, I still stand by my previous statement that I pity any family member that may need you help or sympathy, in fact I pity anyone who would work for you if they got sick. Reading you on here I'm thinking god help them, I can already hear you go on about how bad your hands are and how you can work blah blah blah, guilt tripping them into not going home early or calling in sick.

You seem to believe anyone with a debilitating illness is workshy without even knowing their history, you also seem to think that a lot of us on disability have a great life. We don't, we deal the the daily pain, the brain fog the other side effects, the isolation and many suffer with depression. We count pennies, most of the time go without because we have bills to pay.
    I'm leaving it at that but if you every stop working for yourself think about applying for a government job you'd fit in great with your attitude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The apologists would piss you off as much as the parasites tbh. Someone quoted some tramp had 103 convictions including the one against a 97year old. I'd be inclined to call that person worthless vermin and yet you'd still have some right-on kunt tell me I shouldn't say that. I've reached the end of the road with these do gooders, I really have. Time to start telling it how it is. No more biting the tongue for fear of offending someone.

Jesus Christ that essay of a post above is a disgrace. Absolutely shocking. Should be ashamed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Vote Peter Casey no 1 tomorrow!

Vote Peter Casey no 1 tomorrow!

Technically today but ok I will. Just because of this post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

spookwoman wrote: »
    Occasional migraines and sporadic back pain, well that's nice for you but some of us get them more than occasionally. Some of us get them frequently even a few times a week and it's not just pain confined to back it's can be all over. Having that level of pain and illness takes its toll in other ways as well. I know it's hard to grasp the concept but people can be sicker than you.

Whoopy f*ching doo you commuted 4 hours a day, many people commute more than that daily and plenty of people worked over 9 hours a day as well when ill. I also see you own your own business so that's how you can work around your illness.
    Most of us can't start up our own businesses, we don't have that type of money, the energy, the health, the skill set to do that. Also businesses are not going to take someone on who is too unreliable due to illness. Would you employ someone who could call in any day and say they can't come in because they have a cluster migraine or their pain is so bad they are on meds that give so much brain fog they cannot function. Would you take on someone who has severe brain fog every day where they forget stuff etc?

And the rest of us haven't worked, paid our taxes for years etc, we don't take strong medication either...... yep.... :rolleyes:
    Welcome to our world we find it very frustrating dealing with people like you. Many of us with invisible illnesses deal with ignorance like yours every day but thankfully when being assessed by Medical Professionals they don't measure us against the Shoesdayschild scale of "well if she can work everyone else can" measurement.

But in the end you still don't seem to get it, "as it affects ME" seem to be the only thing that you understand, Me as in Shoesdayschild. How do you know what it's like for these people, are you a medical professional, do you have access to their medical records, private life, their bodies etc to know what they can and cannot do. And again you are measuring a persons illness etc against your own, just because you have your own business that allows you to work around you illness does not mean everyone else has that type of access to work and to even think that is incredibly ignorant and selfish.

So someone said you did a great job, I still stand by my previous statement that I pity any family member that may need you help or sympathy, in fact I pity anyone who would work for you if they got sick. Reading you on here I'm thinking god help them, I can already hear you go on about how bad your hands are and how you can work blah blah blah, guilt tripping them into not going home early or calling in sick.

You seem to believe anyone with a debilitating illness is workshy without even knowing their history, you also seem to think that a lot of us on disability have a great life. We don't, we deal the the daily pain, the brain fog the other side effects, the isolation and many suffer with depression. We count pennies, most of the time go without because we have bills to pay.
    I'm leaving it at that but if you every stop working for yourself think about applying for a government job you'd fit in great with your attitude.
    I didn’t bother reading all of this because I found it aggressive and confrontational, but you do you boo. But for someone prone to cluster migraines you sure can sit in front of a screen writing essays of replies for a long time. Might want to watch that, could trigger you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

I didn’t bother reading all of this because I found it aggressive and confrontational, but you do you boo. But for someone prone to cluster migraines you sure can sit in front of a screen writing essays of replies for a long time. Might want to watch that, could trigger you.

I've reported that because I think it is incredibly uncivil to posters who do not deserve it.

I will agree with you about migraines. I haven't had one for a few years thank God but when I was prone, sunlight could kick an attack off - a PC screen writing the Iliad would have killed me.

I also do 4 hours commute per day but I never realised it was nothing. Who knew ?!! :rolleyes:

I've reported that because I think it is incredibly uncivil to posters who do not deserve it.

I will agree with you about migraines. I haven't had one for a few years thank God but when I was prone, sunlight could kick an attack off - a PC screen writing the Iliad would have killed me.

I also do 4 hours commute per day but I never realised it was nothing. Who knew ?!! :rolleyes:
    4 hours is nothing to those who put no value on their own time. Don’t take it personally x

4 hours is nothing to those who put no value on their own time. Don’t take it personally x

Cheers Shoes!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

What has anything all yee are bickering over to with a woman that's never commuted or worked and never will??????????????????????

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

What has anything all yee are bickering over to with a woman that's never commuted or worked and never will??????????????????????

She only commutes to protests where she can shout and rant and shout and rant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Boom_Bap wrote: »

Funny that she had to dump her kids in a Garda station because she couldn't get to the emergency accomodation provided to her, yet she seems to be able to swan around to protests like a female Michael D Higgins.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Gravelly wrote: »
    Funny that she had to dump her kids in a Garda station because she couldn't get to the emergency accomodation provided to her, yet she seems to be able to swan around to protests like a female Michael D Higgins.
    She also complains that when she drops her kids to school she has to hang around Tallaght until she can pick up the kids and take them home.

She obviously has lied about this as she pops into town for protests and maybe even the odd trip to Penneys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

Gravelly wrote: »

I just had a horrible image of her getting off the lear jet, then i thought course that wont work, no room for the horses

• Advertisement

eeepaulo wrote: »
    I just had a horrible image of her getting off the lear jet, then i thought course that wont work, no room for the horses

:D:D:D

I am still waiting for Pavee Point to show leadership on this issue, arent they entirely funded by the taxpayer.

They had a lot to say when Peter Casey spoke the truth about the traveller lifestyle but they have nothing to say about Mouth Cash having child after child, conviction after conviction. Not to mention the tramp convicted yesterday of pretending to be a Garda so he could steal seven hundred euros off a ninety nine year old man. There is no depths to the depravity and cowardly behaviour of these adult men. Nothing they wont do to avoid taking responsibility for their families by getting up and going to work.

I dont know how any solicitor can defend these scum, I dont care what they are paid, you have to live with a good conscience and be able to sleep at night and any decent human being would refuse to defend this behaviour.

The free legal aid is a huge part of the problem too as is the do gooders employed in the travellers rights field.The problem will never be resolved while there are so many vested interests feeding off it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,731 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

spookwoman wrote: »

Welcome to our world we find it very frustrating dealing with people like you. Many of us with invisible illnesses deal with ignorance like yours every day but thankfully when being assessed by Medical Professionals they don't measure us against the Shoesdayschild scale of "well if she can work everyone else can" measurement.

But in the end you still don't seem to get it, "as it affects ME" seem to be the only thing that you understand, Me as in Shoesdayschild. How do you know what it's like for these people, are you a medical professional, do you have access to their medical records, private life, their bodies etc to know what they can and cannot do. And again you are measuring a persons illness etc against your own, just because you have your own business that allows you to work around you illness does not mean everyone else has that type of access to work and to even think that is incredibly ignorant and selfish.

I have already explained clearly and simply in this thread why criticising the disability welfare payments system in Ireland is not a criticism of any individual claiming disability benefit, see below post.

However, what is most hypocritically amusing and terrifying about your post is that in defending people with a disability from criticism, you then make a completely unfounded and unfair statement that implies those with a government job can all be tarred with the same brush. The astonishing lack of self-awareness in your post is gobsmacking.
    blanch152 wrote: »
    Of course, there are people who are on social welfare for genuine reasons, nobody is disputing that. Will a day ever go by when somebody questioning national statistics relating to thousands of people not be accused of attacking a particular individual?

The statistics are clear. Ireland has one of the highest rates of disability social welfare in the world. At the systemic level there are only three possible reasons:

(1) The system is too generous in what is considered a disability
    (2) There is significant fraud within the system
    (3) Irish people are inbred leading to higher rates of disability

I am agnostic on the three reasons, because there is little research as to which is true. However, saying all of the above is not an attack on any individual, because even if all three reasons are true, and you corrected for them, you would still have individuals fully entitled to social welfare disability payments.

tretorn wrote: »
    I am still waiting for Pavee Point to show leadership on this issue, arent they entirely funded by the taxpayer.

They had a lot to say when Peter Casey spoke the truth about the traveller lifestyle but they have nothing to say about Mouth Cash having child after child, conviction after conviction. Not to mention the tramp convicted yesterday of pretending to be a Garda so he could steal seven hundred euros off a ninety nine year old man. There is no depths to the depravity and cowardly behaviour of these adult men. Nothing they wont do to avoid taking responsibility for their families by getting up and going to work.

I dont know how any solicitor can defend these scum, I dont care what they are paid, you have to live with a good conscience and be able to sleep at night and any decent human being would refuse to defend this behaviour.

The free legal aid is a huge part of the problem too as is the do gooders employed in the travellers rights field.The problem will never be resolved while there are so many vested interests feeding off it.

I note yesterday that IT Tralee has TWO dedicated Traveller Welfare Officers.

Looking after the Traveller Access Programme was one of my jobs once, aside from telling the one applicant that for the Hardship Fund we'd need receipts not tags clearly torn from garments in shops, it barely impacted on my workload.

A full time job must leave a lot of time for Solitaire and online shopping.

I note yesterday that IT Tralee has TWO dedicated Traveller Welfare Officers.

Looking after the Traveller Access Programme was one of my jobs once, aside from telling the one applicant that for the Hardship Fund we'd need receipts not tags clearly torn from garments in shops, it barely impacted on my workload.

A full time job must leave a lot of time for Solitaire and online shopping.

They should try Candy Crush. Very addictive. Easily fill in their time.

They should try Candy Crush. Very addictive. Easily fill in their time.

They'd get to level 2500 in a term!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭Silent Running

Boom_Bap wrote: »

Ah here, that's not fair and I won't stand for it. She also commutes to the post office, Penneys and the various courts. :p

Ah here, that's not fair and I won't stand for it. She also commutes to the post office, Penneys and the various courts. :p

And, quite frequently, the maternity ward.

The last two are linked tbf!

I was waiting patiently in the Rotunda one day and our wait was even longer because an ambulance pulled up and a huge black pregnant woman was wheeled in on a stretcher.

I said to one of the overworked nurses that I hoped the woman was okay. She said, oh, thats Belinda, she doesnt want to queue to see the doctors so she pretends she has had an epileptic fit and calls an ambulance, she does this for all her ante natal appointments.

Us Irish are total mugs. I think the subserviance is to do with our peasant background.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭Silent Running

The last two are linked tbf!

Not totally. She has to travel country wide to get to the courts for some of her cultural activities.

• Advertisement

I was waiting patiently in the Rotunda one day and our wait was even longer because an ambulance pulled up and a huge black pregnant woman was wheeled in on a stretcher.

I said to one of the overworked nurses that I hoped the woman was okay. She said, oh, thats Belinda, she doesnt want to queue to see the doctors so she pretends she has had an epileptic fit and calls an ambulance, she does this for all her ante natal appointments.

Us Irish are total mugs. I think the subserviance is to do with our peasant background.
    To be honest, I don’t see the relevance of her colour, and your posts are starting to make me feel a little uncomfortable

• To be honest, I don’t see the relevance of her colour, and your posts are starting to make me feel a little uncomfortable

So click on the ignore button. Problem solved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,161 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

And that nurse was unprofessional telling all and sundry about a patient

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

van_beano wrote: »
    The Niall Boylan interviews was my favourite

https://twitter.com/niallboylan4fm/status/1047526900242022401?s=21
    "Winter is Coming" :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Of course this happened. Nurses always disclose patient information to other patients.

It reminds me of something that happened last week. I was on the bus and there was a black woman with her pram at a stop. The driver told he she couldn't come on as there was already someone with a pram on board. He thought she'd wait for the next bus but she took the child out of the pram and left it there. She told the driver it was grand, she'd simply get another from the social.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Of course this happened. Nurses always disclose patient information to other patients.

It reminds me of something that happened last week. I was on the bus and there was a black woman with her pram at a stop. The driver told he she couldn't come on as there was already someone with a pram on board. He thought she'd wait for the next bus but she took the child out of the pram and left it there. She told the driver it was grand, she'd simply get another from the social.

I'd well believe it! I've see it countless times myself, this Country is a joke.

I doubt the voracity of the hospital story alright, patient confidentiality of course.

However, there is a massive issue with non-nationals of both here and UK using valuable NHS/HSE resources and a solution has to be found.

So click on the ignore button. Problem solved
    Sorry Tadeo Mysterious Sailboat, didn’t realize you were made mod.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

I was waiting patiently in the Rotunda one day and our wait was even longer because an ambulance pulled up and a huge black  pregnant woman was wheeled in on a stretcher.

I seen something similar to that a few years ago. I was on one of the local town buses and this one was told she couldn't bring her buggy on the bus, so like what you seen, she took the child out and just tossed the buggy to one side, claiming that she would get a brand new one in the morning.
    Lets just say that there was a few dropped jaws and whispers going around that bus shortly after.

Sorry Tadeo Mysterious Sailboat, didn’t realize you were made mod.

OT I know but I read that as "a made mod" and went all Godfather for a sec!!!

Sorry!!!!

• Advertisement

The PC nurses probably wouldnt but this one did.

The black woman was moaning away on the stretcher so naturally enough you would be concerned, this is par for the course. Nigerian dont queue for anything, thats their culture.

A friend delivered her baby in the maternity hospital in Drogheda. The proud traveller Daddy tried to conceive his next child the night the new one was delivered. He got into the hospital bed with his wife and tried to have sex with her. Those traveller women must be all incontinent by the time they are thirty, they are hardly back from the welfare office with the new buggy when they are pregnant again. I wish some journalist or Radio host would ask them why they cant use contraceptives, is it a religious thing. Its not as if the general taxpayer would mind paying a few more euro if it meant contraceptives were delivered by the truckload to the travellers.

The non PC staff threw him out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

However, there is a massive issue with non-nationals of both here and UK using valuable NHS/HSE resources and a solution has to be found.

Like what? Not allow them access to hospitals? Send them home?

And would that go for all non nationals? Or just the ones that don't work or pay taxes?

Or do you just assume that's the case for non nationals?

The black woman was moaning away on the stretcher so naturally enough you would be concerned, this is par for the course. Nigerian dont queue for anything, thats their culture.

A friend delivered her baby in the maternity hospital in Drogheda. The proud traveller Daddy tried to conceive his next child the night the new one was delivered. He got into the hospital bed with his wife and tried to have sex with her. Those traveller women must be all incontinent by the time they are thirty, they are hardly back from the welfare office with the new buggy when they are pregnant again. I wish some journalist or Radio host would ask them why they cant use contraceptives, is it a religious thing. Its not as if the general taxpayer would mind paying a few more euro if it meant contraceptives were delivered by the truckload to the travellers.

I've actually crossed my legs reading that.

Bloody animals. I've been asked by Brit pals sometimes to explain why "Irish twins" are so called.

I try to make my excuses and leave!

• Sorry Tadeo Mysterious Sailboat, didn’t realize you were made mod.

Don’t wanna see someone’s post and get smart when a resolution is offered. :pac: gonna take my advice and use it on you I think

I doubt the voracity of the hospital story alright, patient confidentiality of course.

Its absolutely true planespeaking, nurses are only human and imagine the frustration of seeing an ambulance being called every time an ante natal appointment was due.

The moaning Nigerian was transported past us idiots waiting in a queue, there werent even chairs to sit on and she was seen before us, she probably called another ambulance to take her home.

wexie wrote: »
    Like what? Not allow them access to hospitals? Send them home?

And would that go for all non nationals? Or just the ones that don't work or pay taxes?

Or do you just assume that's the case for non nationals?

No, I know for a fact.

I had an accident abroad and no doctor would look at me till I showed my travel insurance policy.

When my non-EU students register with GNIB they can only do so by showing health insurance.

The policy is in place. I'm asking for it to be extended to all not covered by PRSI/HSE etc treatment.

Don’t wanna see someone’s post and get smart when a resolution is offered. :pac: gonna take my advice and use it on you I think
    Alright. Just so you know though, this isn’t heuston station though, no need to announce any departures

No, I know for a fact.

I had an accident abroad and no doctor would look at me till I showed my travel insurance policy.

When my non-EU students register with GNIB they can only do so by showing health insurance.

The policy is in place. I'm asking for it to be extended to all not covered by PRSI/HSE etc treatment.
    Yeah when I got a working holiday visa for Canada I needed to show I had two years insurance before being granted visa

Its absolutely true planespeaking, nurses are only human and imagine the frustration of seeing an ambulance being called every time an ante natal appointment was due.

The moaning Nigerian was transported past us idiots waiting in a queue, there werent even chairs to sit on and she was seen before us, she probably called another ambulance to take her home.

Apologies, not meaning to say it's a lie - just I work in healthcare and I can see privacy issues at the forefront.

Though nurses are human! (And angels God bless them!!!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I used to live beside a traveller family. One of the daughters had a still birth, her mother told me it was her 3rd. She had one child, a daughter, so could carry a pregnancy to term. My heart was broken for the girl losing 3 children so late like that. Her family were just disgusted she couldn't produce a son. It's a completely different mindset we are dealing with her, these women are nothing more than servants and brood mares.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement