Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Raheem Euro

There’s a video on the Longford leaders Facebook page. Scroll down 2 or 3 news stories/death notices and you’ll see it. Is this today’s shooting?

I saw the video alright. Unlucky ricochet caught him in the foot.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ruraldweller56

TBF. I dont think that was very bigoted.
    Its a fact. They're big into the Catholicism

And the point is what exactly? That Catholicism is the reason Margaret Cash is a sponger? Its ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

And the point is what exactly? That Catholicism is the reason Margaret Cash is a sponger? Its ridiculous.

More the hypocrisy of staunch Catholics making a living from fraud and theft?

the point is very clearly related to his being openly gay, which catholic cultureand norms doesnt exactly make any easier.

More the hypocrisy of staunch Catholics making a living from fraud and theft?

Utter b*ll****. I've lived my life a Catholic as do many more.

No Catholic I know goes on with that crap.

I don't remember seeing a Traveller at mass either.

Stop trying to cloak your sectarianism over something else

the point is very clearly related to his being openly gay, which catholic cultureand norms doesnt exactly make any easier.

It's another thread for another day.

Suffice to say those of us who live outside of the Dublin-centric libzani zone hold our religion dear and don't need it dragged through the gutter.

As bad as Cash is I've yet to see her drag religion into this

lol what a bizzarre tangent

lol what a bizzarre tangent

If you look back through the thread it's clear some folk have been itching to go off on an anti Catholic rant. It's been brought up several times

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Demonique

Even if the parents are decent hard working people who can feed and clothe all seven?

Yes because the world is overpopulated

It's another thread for another day.

Suffice to say those of us who live outside of the Dublin-centric libzani zone hold our religion dear and don't need it dragged through the gutter.

As bad as Cash is I've yet to see her drag religion into this

So you continue to adhere to a religion where paedophilia was covered up? Fecking lol

• Advertisement

i'm still trying to figure out how she managed to carry €300 worth of stuff from Penneys. She should get herself a job as a brickies labourer.

After seven kids her lady garden is probably loose enough to stash all the clothes

Demonique wrote: »
    So you continue to adhere to a religion where paedophilia was covered up? Fecking lol

I drifted away from my religion through the last few years.

Bigots like you who blame all of us for the actions of a minority are the reason I proposed to my wife, got married and went back to going to mass once (or more) times a week.

I'm not going to be told by some knuckledragging anti Catholic racist (of which many have contributed to this thread) how I should live my life.

Anyway. There's a chemist nearby selling blue hair dye on discount you might be interested in.

Utter b*ll****. I've lived my life a Catholic as do many more.

No Catholic I know goes on with that crap.

I don't remember seeing a Traveller at mass either.

Stop trying to cloak your sectarianism over something else

Sectarianism? Ah heor

Demonique wrote: »

Must be a pretty sad existence being under 30 and having spent your life being oppressed by the Catholic Church 😴

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

U ok hun?

Must be a pretty sad existence being under 30 and having spent your life being oppressed by the Catholic Church 😴

You in the right thread?

Sectarianism? Ah heor

We've a thread here about a degenerate sponger who as far as I'm aware has never mentioned her religion.

Yet several posters have brought her religious ideas (?) into it.

Ya it's not sectarian in any way 😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Perhaps religion has been mentioned too frequently on this thread. But you have to admit travellers not using contraception and voting no to repealing the 8th is based on their strong catholic beliefs. This then leads to them having far more children than they can afford to support.

I drifted away from my religion through the last few years.

Bigots like you who blame all of us for the actions of a minority are the reason I proposed to my wife, got married and went back to going to mass once (or more) times a week.

I'm not going to be told by some knuckledragging anti Catholic racist (of which many have contributed to this thread) how I should live my life.

Anyway. There's a chemist nearby selling blue hair dye on discount you might be interested in.

catholicism not a race fyi

you proposed to your wife because of negative reaction to institutional cover up of child abuse?

hmmmmm

• Advertisement

We've a thread here about a degenerate sponger who as far as I'm aware has never mentioned her religion.

Yet several posters have brought her religious ideas (?) into it.

Ya it's not sectarian in any way 😂

I dont think she's actually mentioned she's a degenerate sponger either, yet here we are.

She actually gives degenerate spongers a bad name.

You're very sensitive about the Catholicism bit.

im tryin to remember was it a chip through each shoulder that kept the big man up on the cross but tbh its been years since i read it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭emptyhouse2222

people are angry at ms cash cos they jealous,
    if i was a woman i would be having at least a baby a year

tuxy wrote: »
    Perhaps religion has been mentioned too frequently on this thread. But you have to admit travellers not using contraception and voting no to repealing the 8th is based on their strong catholic beliefs. This then leads to them having far more children than they can afford to support.

I'm not engaging with snoopsheep or whatever he is.

I proudly voted no to baby death as did my wife.

I'm not trying to derail this thread into something else.

I'll pay my own way in this world in so far as I can. I'll exercise restraint and behave responsibly in so far as I can.

This idea that everyone else is somehow 'progressive' because they denounce Catholicism is ridiculous and nothing short of bigotry.

If you read this thread (we've 100+ pages so you probably won't have read it all) I've been in school with travellers, drink in bars with them, gone to boxing with them, brought and sold dogs from them I've never seen any of them at mass.

Some people are only posting on here to score sectarian points.

Well i have to say, things have taken a bit of a turn

Is the implication here that you need to have an abortion to have social responsibility?

• Advertisement

Well i have to say, things have taken a bit of a turn

Why? Is it not possible to be critical of ms cash and her 'culture' without being a sectarian twat?

Just as well it never got out that she has a big trust fund.

Is the implication here that you need to have an abortion to have social responsibility?

No just that one should not have children that they have no means of supporting.
    The idea put forward by the church that contraception is intrinsically evil is the main issue. Their belief on abortion only exacerbates this problem.

Why? Is it not possible to be critical of ms cash and her 'culture' without being a sectarian twat?

Am i a sectarian twat?

No just that one should not have children that they have no means of supporting.
    The idea put forward by the church that contraception is intrinsically evil is the main issue. Their belief on abortion only exacerbates this problem.

Entirely possible to do while being a Catholic and not supporting baby death. As I've said already there are some people on here only looking to bash the Catholic Church.

And for some reason have the gall to ask me if I'm on the right thread??

• Advertisement

Am i a sectarian twat?

You need to answer that question yourself.

Have you come on here trying to bash her (alleged) religious ideas for no reason?

If so, why?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheRealPONeil

Margaret who ?

Entirely possible to do while being a Catholic and not supporting baby death. As I've said already there are some people on here only looking to bash the Catholic Church.

And for some reason have the gall to ask me if I'm on the right thread??

That would be me!

Looks like a thinly veiled attempt to derail the thread with your affected outrage over perceived Catholic bashing.
    Now with added baby killers...

Ruraldweller56, if you were in a movie about a serial killer who selects his victims according to the seven deadly sins, you would be killed for wrath.

You need to answer that question yourself.

Have you come on here trying to bash her (alleged) religious ideas for no reason?

If so, why?
    So who is the sectarian twat?

Where have i bashed her religion?
    I might have said something along the lines she doesnt distinguish herself as a personification of Catholic values. Is that Catholic bashing?

You really are rather precious if you regard that as bashing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m a catholic. I didn’t have a vagina like a yawning hippo by age 28, I’ve no previous convictions and pay my own way in life. Am I doing religion wrong?

I’m a catholic. I didn’t have a vagina like a yawning hippo by age 28, I’ve no previous convictions and pay my own way in life. Am I doing religion wrong?

Do you believe contraception is intrinsically evil?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

a vagina like a yawning hippo

There’s a sentence I’m going to have to find a way of dropping into conversation from now on.

Do you believe contraception is intrinsically evil?
    No but I do agree robbing and looting people is intrinsically evil, as is grown men sleeping with kids.

Gravelly wrote: »
    There’s a sentence I’m going to have to find a way of dropping into conversation from now on.
    put it on your tinder profile

• Advertisement

So who is the sectarian twat?

Where have i bashed her religion?
    I might have said something along the lines she doesnt distinguish herself as a personification of Catholic values. Is that Catholic bashing?

You really are rather precious if you regard that as bashing

If that's all you've said, then certainly not. Throughout this thread folk have implied it's the Catholic religion is responsible for how she behaves.

Without trolling through 100+ pages of sh1t. If you weren't one then fine.

Going by what you've said above we should be in agreement

No but I do agree robbing and looting people is intrinsically evil, as is grown men sleeping with kids.

Both you and Mrs. Cash pick and choose different parts of Catholicism then. I do approve of your choices though.

Both you and Mrs. Cash pick and choose different parts of Catholicism then. I do approve of your choices though.
    *ms cash

She's married

I guess it should be Mrs. McCarty

She's married
    To Johnny McCarthy. I believe she changed her name on Facebook because she didn’t want the gen public looking at her Waterford crystal collection or her child’s elaborate and expensive communion dress

Oh ohh she's not happy about the Garda defending himself against a traveller and his Alsatian. Apparently the mans wife is a witness and surprise surprise she is pregnant!

I'd say she approved of the screaming in the video. She is well attuned to good PR/propaganda.

Is there a video of the incident with the dog? Shooting someone in the foot does seem a bit excessive for having his tie grabbed.

Is there a video of the incident with the dog? Shooting someone in the foot does seem a bit excessive for having his tie grabbed.

• Advertisement

Yes that was where the garda's tie was grabbed. The dog was killed before this incident.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement