Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

arctictree wrote: »
    I'd love to see her CV!

She probably cant even spell it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

retalivity wrote: »
    She probably cant even spell it

CVNT.....

That right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Filmer Paradise

Only in Ireland would this form of human garbage be entertained.

Not alone that they're egged on by the government, the media & the legal parasites.

We the taxpayer pay for these LEACHES who have ZERO & I MEAN ZERO to offer society.

Time for some kind of a crackdown.

Forced neutering of all males at 12 would be a good start.

Call it extreme, but what else can we do with them?

The more they get, the more they want.

In society, they're like the monster spoilt child that was overindulged at an early age. All of them are encouraged to act like a brute from the minute that they were born.

(It's their culture & anybody who complains is an obvious racist obviously.)

Time for them to pay us back for all we do for them!

I find travellers to be the most racist people I've ever come across.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Yep, and they have a pretty scary hatred for the disabled and the handicapped too.

Neuter anyone convicted of violent crime, the world would be a better place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

Yep, and they have a pretty scary hatred for the disabled and the handicapped too.

Neuter anyone convicted of violent crime, the world would be a better place.

Why is that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

So apparently they want to move her from the b n b to a hub. Of course she feels she’s waited long enough for 12 years and is entitled to a house. She doesn’t want a hub. Beggars can be choosers, it seems. Beats sleeping on the street, go back to education and get a job for the house you want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Only in Ireland would this form of human garbage be entertained.

Not alone that they're egged on by the government, the media & the legal parasites.

We the taxpayer pay for these LEACHES who have ZERO & I MEAN ZERO to offer society.

Time for some kind of a crackdown.

Forced neutering of all males at 12 would be a good start.

Call it extreme, but what else can we do with them?

The more they get, the more they want.

In society, they're like the monster spoilt child that was overindulged at an early age. All of them are encouraged to act like a brute from the minute that they were born.

(It's their culture & anybody who complains is an obvious racist obviously.)

Time for them to pay us back for all we do for them!

Why don't you become a traveller if you think it's such a cushy number?

Why don't you become a traveller if you think it's such a cushy number?
    Why don’t travellers get jobs if they think they’re being discriminated against?
    Why don’t travellers contribute the same to society as working people if they want a house?

Why is that?

Look at any of the callout videos they make, there's not one of them where they don't make fun of disabled people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭SSr0

How wasn't he given a jail sentence for that ffs? What a disgusting animal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

More culture:

Give the pr*ck a 150 hours cleaning public toilets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

He rather get the electric chair than do 150 seconds of work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

You may be opening a particularly noxious can of worms here.

One of the great things about racism (and many other ism's) is the reality that it can be completely bi-directional.

It can often be noticed in our increasingly broadening society,that some cultures/races may have significantly different attitudes to Social mores which have become commonplace in modern Ireland.

The expectation is,that our cultured,refined and educated mindset will win-out,and these,somewhat more backward types,will quickly appreciate the eror of their ways,and become more Irish than ourselves,as in taking up Hurling or learning a cúpla focaíl...however,the reality may be somewhat less all embracing than that.

Anyway,it's quite obvious that you are racist!,and should therefore be banned or something :rolleyes:

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

tuxy wrote: »
    Why was he prosecuted for something that's part of his culture?

Ah come off it...it's taken nigh on 3 years for the DPP to secure a conviction on an open & shut case....and the accompanying (but totally seperate ) earlier conviction.

The poor lad,who after all IS contrite,will doubtless become a pillar of his local community etc etc...I wonder if his legal representative was from the Free Legal Aid panel ?

Tune in again,in early 2022 to hear the next instalment of this pungent saga ? :o

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

He rather get the electric chair than do 150 seconds of work.

It would be nice if it were possible to offer him the choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

SSr0 wrote: »
    How wasn't he given a jail sentence for that ffs? What a disgusting animal.

Looks like he has form for this type of thing: https://www.limerickpost.ie/2013/01/24/teen-produced-meat-cleaver-before-urinating-in-garda-car/

Also found this thread from almost 10 years ago: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055664826

It's sad reading some of the posts, some things never change.

Looks like he has form for this type of thing: https://www.limerickpost.ie/2013/01/24/teen-produced-meat-cleaver-before-urinating-in-garda-car/

Also found this thread from almost 10 years ago: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055664826

It's sad reading some of the posts, some things never change.

Appropriate time to reopen that thread I would suggest ?

Even if only to ascertain how our Justice system has failed this poor family ?

• Advertisement

Room for a Thread-Merge ?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057945199

:)

Keatsian wrote:
    There are thousands of educated people in Dublin with jobs who can’t get houses of any description. They live in expensive and insecure rental accommodation, often in house shares. Clearly getting educated and getting a job doesn’t actually work in the way you claim. It’s almost like Dublin’s housing market is deeply dysfunctional and all this whining about some traveller woman is just a refusal to face reality.

Actually the reality is the Traveller woman despite contributing nothing to society except prehaps another 7 welfare dependant individuals, will secure a permanent home from the state whilst those that work/contribute will be left at the mercy of the private rental sector.

Keatsian wrote:
    And seriously, you don’t think 12 years is an excessive length to wait for social housing?

Imagine if she had spent that 12 years working and gathering a deposit to house herself.

Keatsian wrote:
    Damn these people who contribute nothing to society, they just rock up to the council and demand a forever home, and *bam* 12 years later they still don’t have it.

And I hope she never does. I'd sooner see a working family get housed first.

Keatsian wrote:
    Plenty of people will spend their entire lives working and still will not be able to afford a house in Dublin - a point I made in exactly the post you quoted.

Those working have better odds though at housing themselves instead of sitting on their h*les waiting on the state to do it.

Keatsian wrote: »
    Well according to the poster i quoted, Cash has been waiting 12 years and still hasn’t gotten one.

Damn these people who contribute nothing to society, they just rock up to the council and demand a forever home, and *bam* 12 years later they still don’t have it.

I might quit my job, sign on and have a load of kids, then maybe I too can spend 12 years not getting a house off the council.

She's been offered loads of houses, she also gets €70,000 per year from benefits. If she want's a house so bad she can well afford to rent one.

And seriously, you don’t think 12 years is an excessive length to wait for social housing?

It's not excessive if she constantly turns down houses because they are not walking distance from her mothers grave.

Then she constantly changes her requirements by having more children.
    She would have a house years ago if she had 3-4 children.

Keatsian wrote:
    “Better odds†lol.

Yeah who knew that having a job would give someone the ability to get a mortgage.

So if this person turned down a load of houses, and the council then put other people in those houses....then it makes no difference.

Eh?

• Advertisement

So if this person turned down a load of houses, and the council then put other people in those houses....then it makes no difference.

Well it does make a difference because she is claiming Leo Varadkar has been robing her blind and has refused to find her a 5 bedroom house in Tallagh for 12 years!

Keatsian wrote:
    Having a job that pays well enough to allow you to a) save for a deposit and b) borrow enough to purchase a house, which is, as it happens, a very long way from being every job.

The odds of being able to get a mortgage to buy a home are greatly enhanced by having a job instead of waiting on a handout.

tuxy wrote:
    Well it does make a difference because she is claiming Leo Varadkar has been robing her blind and has refused to find her a 5 bedroom house in Tallagh for 12 years!

She is in receipt of over 36 k a year from the taxpayer (excluding HAP) yet she's the one being robbed. ;-)

How is the crisis made worse by someone turning down a house? If the council offers someone onthe housing list a house, and they turn it down, the council can offer it to the next person and so on. Somebody gets it eventually. There are people on the list decades who never even get offered anything; the housing list is that long.

I think what’s getting up people’s noses is that homeless people actually turn down perfectly good houses and continue to moan in the media about their situation.

How is the crisis made worse by someone turning down a house? If the council offers someone onthe housing list a house, and they turn it down, the council can offer it to the next person and so on. Somebody gets it eventually. There are people on the list decades who never even get offered anything; the housing list is that long.

I wasn't talking about that. You were saying how awful it is for her to be waiting 12 years, when in fact she hasn't and is offered houses regularly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,404 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

So as I said, it’s just a bunch of whining about some traveller woman and not actually about the housing crisis at all.

This particular Traveller woman deserves to be whined about. She has some brazen neck on her.

• Advertisement

To anyone actually thinking cash is worth defending.....

Remember she is only 28 has 7 kids and riding, soon to be a whole football team.

She is on a housing list for 12 years....

Now something I see here is very wrong.

28 take away 12 = 16 years of age and looking for a forever home.

She had a home and didn't pay her side of the hap.

She is no dummy when it comes to playing the game as she will only have to hold out another little bit and will get her amazing house paid for by us and not even have to pay a cent from her robbings I mean social payments.

What an amazing country we live in.

So as I said, it’s just a bunch of whining about some traveller woman and not actually about the housing crisis at all.

Yes. People are rightly peed off at the amount of airtime she’s getting when the reality is that she’s not helping her situation by refusing perfectly good houses. She was at one time asked about personal responsibility and she just lost the head.

Keatsian wrote:

Have you read the thread title?

Yeah, when everyone who gets done robbing out of Pennys gets a thread with nearly 4,000 posts I’ll take that point.

People are interested in Cash because she isassociated with the housing crisis, and are harping on about her case because it lets them pretend there isn’t a massively dysfunctional and unjust housing system in this country, one that should cause outrage orders of magnitude greater than that generated by some woman who complains she hasn’t got a house robbing tat out of Pennys.

She shouldn't be able to pick or choose and that goes to anyone on the list.

I'm working since before 15, I get no help, paid rent for over 7 years, broke my balls, was pushed out of Dublin with prices and commute, I eventually got deposit together which was only possible with my dad's help, still can't afford to live anywhere near Dublin where I work so will have to commute for the next numerous years.

Cash does nothing but leach, hasn't once contributed to society in any way apart from take up Garda time and courts time.

She has been a drain on the welfare system all her life exactly the same as her parents and those before.

Her husband goes around robbing and assaults the elderly ( what a wonderful husband, father and such a great role model for the 7 kids and counting).

She has nothing to do with the crisis as she had never lived a day without shelter(roof over her head)

The photo with the kids in the Garda station is the biggest set up I've ever seen in my life and the camera man has to be applauded for keeping them all still long enough to take the shot.

Just because she was only caught on the theft charges those few little times doesn't in any way mean these are the only few cases as she has form.

I'm so annoyed at our system and that it's so easy for the cash types to screw us all over so much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,404 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

You should be raging at the housing policy of successive governments that led to you being pushed out of the city, and let the guards and the courts worry about petty crime.

If I had my way criminals would be moved down the housing list every time they were convicted. This leech already had a house which she refused to contribute to. Should go bottom of the list.

• Advertisement

You should be raging at the housing policy of successive governments that led to you being pushed out of the city, and let the guards and the courts worry about petty crime.

Oh believe me I am but as I work I will get no voice only those such as cash etc whom contributed not one cent and never will.

There is too much money to be made in the private sector for all the services.

Charities are one of the biggest scams going also.

How many do we really need doing exactly the same thing.

He’s pushed out of the city and forced to commute while people suffering with sticky mattress syndrome are turning over for their second sleep in inner city corporation accommodation and in fact all over Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Dacia1300

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    U wanna blame sum1 blame LEO and the rest of the goverment.

Blame LEO??? What did those satellites ever do to her???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Well according to the poster i quoted, Cash has been waiting 12 years and still hasn’t gotten one.

She's 28, that would mean she went on the housing list at 16. She's not even legally an adult at 16.

I hope she never gets a house - total irresponsibility to have 7 children with no visible means to feed, clothe, educate and house them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,044 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

So apparently they want to move her from the b n b to a hub. Of course she feels she’s waited long enough for 12 years and is entitled to a house. She doesn’t want a hub. Beggars can be choosers, it seems. Beats sleeping on the street, go back to education and get a job for the house you want.

So it seems

"SO the Council want to take me outta a b+b in Drumcondra and put me in a hub somewer round the south side. I really hate the b+b wer i am because wer travelling from drumcondra to Tallaght and bk every day for school. BUT A HUB like really? Im nearly 12 yrs on the houseing list and 2 yrs homeless. Ive done everyting they asked me i even SHUT UP 4 dem. They told me i wud be HOUSED IN JAN but den they rang yesterday telling me der trying to move me. I was ova the moon untill the lady on the phone told me its a HUB. I WANT A HOME NOT A HUB OR A B+B. Is dis ever gonna end? R we ever gonna get a HOME?"

So it seems

"SO the Council want to take me outta a b+b in Drumcondra and put me in a hub somewer round the south side. I really hate the b+b wer i am because wer travelling from drumcondra to Tallaght and bk every day for school. BUT A HUB like really? Im nearly 12 yrs on the houseing list and 2 yrs homeless. Ive done everyting they asked me i even SHUT UP 4 dem. They told me i wud be HOUSED IN JAN but den they rang yesterday telling me der trying to move me. I was ova the moon untill the lady on the phone told me its a HUB. I WANT A HOME NOT A HUB OR A B+B. Is dis ever gonna end? R we ever gonna get a HOME?"

The comments under that post are interesting. One says “U too Margaret you might not think it black rock house ain’t too bad u make them ur own and ubs are the next step to.a home they put u there to see how you would cope with ur own place trust me it there way of knowing bears there staff in hubs”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,044 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Yeah I love this comment

"Ur leaving me Xx I wudnt go 2 a hub mags u won't be able 2 stay out n they watch everything fight 4 ur house now f*** being quite u have been quite 4 to long now go bk to the mags we all no from day one who made the papers f*** being quite u have 7 massive kids n they my love deserve a poxy home !!! Love yeas"

Ah sure it's only a poxy home

Some sense of entitlement there

KrustyUCC wrote:
    "Ur leaving me Xx I wudnt go 2 a hub mags u won't be able 2 stay out n they watch everything fight 4 ur house now f*** being quite u have been quite 4 to long now go bk to the mags we all no from day one who made the papers f*** being quite u have 7 massive kids n they my love deserve a poxy home !!! Love yeas"

My eyes hurt trying to read that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yeah I love this comment

Ah sure it's only a poxy home

Some sense of entitlement there

Yeah the kids do deserve a home, one that was provided for by their parents and not the state!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,186 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Kimbot wrote: »
    Yeah the kids do deserve a home, one that was provided for by their parents and not the state!!

Does she need a huge house because her kids are massive?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement