Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭I see sheep

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    What does that even mean?

It's pretty simple, I thought since you were 'bourgeois middle class' you might have some level of education or were taught some logical reasoning but maybe not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

tretorn wrote: »
    These people are generally of low iQ and constantly getting into fueds with each other

Yes I would criticise her for that, but Varadkar and FG/FF policies have done far more damage to the country than travellers .. no threads about the people really harming society, only the poorest people.

Where's all the money going?
    Ah it must be with the poorest people, definitely not with the people who have all the money

A lot of money goes to Single parent families with multiple children and no means of support. More goes to the multitude of homeless charities who make a grand living off the misery of others.

A lot of money goes to Single parent families with multiple children and no means of support. More goes to the multitude of homeless charities who make a grand living off the misery of others.

Ha ha yeah single parents and charities - the real evils of society :)

So funny how people swallow all this nonsense and blame the weakest and poorest people in society for the problems created by the richest people

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ruraldweller56

The Council arent refusing to spend money.

The problem is no one wants travellers in their locality and its impossible for councils to progress plans for halting sites.

Its a waste of time anyway. These people are generally of low iQ and constantly getting into fueds with each other over nothing. One party to the fued will then upsticks and move to the side of the road and then contact the meeja saying they are homeless and the council wont do anything for them.

We are having this conversation since 1960 and travellers havent improved their lot at all. Most of the problems they have are self inflicted, how many of us could afford to take our families to Lanzarote at Christmas time or fly to Australia and New Zealand for holidays. I dont know why these people even left Rathkeale, the holidays seemed to consist of shoplifting, drinking, littering beaches, annoying and intimidating other people, basically everything these scrotes do at home. seriously, whats to be gained by travelling except too show the world what the Irish taxpayer is funding and putting up with.

Correct. Even travellers don't want travellers in their own locality. Must be terrible bigots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭Ray Palmer

Public money doesnt just rest in accounts for ever. A budget is made available to be drawn down subject to whatever predefined criteria being met. If it isnt drawn down, it gets used elsewhere. But the money doesnt exist until its drawn down.

It ticks a box, money has been made available, but the bloody Councils just wont use it. The bloody Councils cant/wont draw it down, because its either too difficult to get, or projects die in Council chambers, where Councillors know its political suicide to be seen campaigning for a halting site in their electoral area.

Oh yes it does. The money has been there 10 years.

The councils won't do their jobs so other funding should be withheld that is the solution. The councillors can do it but won't it isn't an OR statement.

The council are not only held to local politics they are paid to do a job and that includes providing halting sites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Mad_maxx wrote:
    What does that even mean?

It's whataboutery and deflection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

So funny how people swallow all this nonsense and blame the weakest and poorest people in society for the problems created by the richest people

6r65hc.gif

FFS

The problem isnt single mothers; its people who cant afford to raise kids without depending entirely on state supports, having them.

Anyone could need a dig out on occasion.

I used to just assume that liberals were plain dumb, eventually I realised that they know damn well what travellers get up to, it's just the cultural left so despise us the bourgeois middle class, they will champion every and any counter mainstream group out there.

The media, quango and academic class - breed really are an awful bunch of oddballs, not a whit of sense but they more than make up for it in arrogance

Liberals like Ray despise people who earn their own keep and pay their own way.

But I guess he's going to be on here soon telling us something about racists again.

Liberals like Ray despise people who earn their own keep and pay their own way.

But I guess he's going to be on here soon telling us something about racists again.

You know you have to be particularly unaware to call me a liberal. You are a racist but you think that is normal for some reason. Want to tell us is it just travellers you are racist towards?

• Advertisement

Ray Palmer wrote: »

The councils won't do their jobs so other funding should be withheld that is the solution. The councillors can do it but won't it isn't an OR statement.

The council are not only held to local politics they are paid to do a job and that includes providing halting sites.

Spoken like a true Shinner, Comrade.

Councils are local government. They implement national policy at local level. They have limited power in Ireland.

So with hold money from other services?
    Which ones would you with hold from?
    Roads?
    Disability grants?
    Housing?
    Footpath repairs?
    Environment protection?
    Library services?
    Water grants?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

More dogma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,368 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

Isn’t it lucky then I’ve had no such issues with people of race?!? Would you like to discusss the high level of unemployment within the community?? Domestic violence? The % of prison population being from the traveling community? Perhaps we could have a discussion about how they can afford relatively new trailers and vans on social welfare?
    In my business I have constant problems with travellers with absolutely no regard for my time, or my business. I had one such “gentleman” raid the premises while I was there. A family member was left in hospital after being hit by an uninsured driver, traveller of course, no remorse or concern showed. I’m fact she was nearly expecting him to sue her.
    And while you’re in such a good mood maybe you could explain why they show blatant disregard for the law that is sending all minors to full time education up until the age of 16.

Along with rights come responsibly, they might want to brush up on that

You do know that is a quote from Spiderman , do you? Or have you totally lost your sense of what is real and what is fantasy here?
    Everybody has rights, whether they exercise responsibility or not. Maybe you could exercise some responsibility and accept that your racist rantings are not contributing anything except hate , and along with your fellow haters here, do nothing to improve anyone's mood or outlook on life. Many people have bad experiences with others , but they are not all travellers, and to say that one group of people are universally scum is blatantly wrong.

Society has many problems. I'm sure there's plenty of threads on the bank bailout and political/garda etc. corruption medical scandals and so on if you want to go looking.

Another nothing whatabouttery post put up on here to try and derail the thread.

Spoken like a true Shinner, Comrade.
    I'm a landlord and people on the other threads keep calling me a capitalist pig.

You just have me completely wrong because you don't know how to actually critically think. You have to put everybody in little boxes so you can try to understand the world. I can assure you I pay a lot more taxes than you do.

Want to tell us is it just travellers you are racist towards?

Yes , and they are employed and paid to provide SAFE halting sites.

More dogma

At least it's not racist dogma

You know you have to be particularly unaware to call me a liberal. You are a racist but you think that is normal for some reason. Want to tell us is it just travellers you are racist towards?

Unaware of what? All I'm going by is the Utter dross put up on here by you and nothing more.

I already told you I couldn't care less about that word.

You think people who exist off the taxpayer should be in a position to turn down a state funded accommodation because of some childish feud and anyone who questions it is a racist who is 'simplifying' a 'complex' issue.

Like anyone in the right mind would care about being called a racist by you.

Goldengirl wrote:
    Yes , and they are employed and paid to provide SAFE halting sites.

They do provide safe halting sites, unfortunately it's the residents of these sites that make them unsafe. Leaving a chip pan on heat whilst high and drunk? Highly unlikely there was ever going to be a good outcome tbh.

More dogma

How is this dogma? You must live in some twisted alternate universe, of course social welfare should go to the poorest in society.

• Advertisement

They do provide safe halting sites, unfortunately it's the residents of these sites that make them unsafe. Leaving a chip pan on heat whilst high and drunk? Highly unlikely there was ever going to be a good outcome tbh.

A very sad incident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

The bankers though for all their misdeeds did work all the hours God sends and would have paid over 50% of their income in taxes.

The travellers dont work at all and instead of your wan doing the PHD on racism towards travellers maybe she could have studied why travellers dont want to send their children to school. Is it because the brighter traveller child might get themselves an education and say feck this, I have seen my mother being thumped black and blue and I am not going to marry some good for nothing who will do the same to me.

Maybe she could do a peer to peer chat with Ms Cash and ask her what she is doing with all the benefits she is getting into her bank account every month. She could ask her why she has to steal clothes from Penneys when surely with all those children there must be plenty of clothes that could be handed down. She could ask what are Ms Cashes intentions regarding her housing and what are the chances of herself and her huge family renting somewhere rural where she could fund the rent herself out of the 50 thousand in taxpayers money she is living on. She could ask her what she thinks is going to help set a good example to those seven children so they dont end up sponging off society in the future.

She could also ask the Rathkeale revellers why a triage medical unit was being proposed to deal with the fall out from their tendency to enage in feuds with their rellies. She could ask the travellers in Longford how come news of a funeral means plans have to be drawn up to bring armed Gardai in such is the threat to life in the Town.

Finally Ms PHD could examine crime statistics in rural Ireland and explain why so many young strong male travellers engage in identifying and burglaring elderly pensioners. She could ask how come so many travellers are engaged in fraudulent insurance claims.

This is all just so the PHD work is balanced because seriously if the whole pHD is about how hard life is for travellers because of the actions of settled people it really wasnt worth the effort of getting this qualification at all. The PHD will more than likely lead to employment in Pavee Point and there is no point to this organisation at all.

I mean Goldengirl is probably employed by Pavee point and the uselessness of that organisation is evident every time one of their spokepeople opens their mouth.

I'm a landlord and people on the other threads keep calling me a capitalist pig.

You just have me completely wrong because you don't know how to actually critically think. You have to put everybody in little boxes so you can try to understand the world. I can assure you I pay a lot more taxes than you do.

Want to tell us is it just travellers you are racist towards?

Oh dear.
    "My dad's mickey is bigger than your dad's mickey" standard of fare. 1/10. Very Poor.

Its just cliché after cliché at this stage... "critical thinking" indeed.

Anyway, notwithstanding you have absolutely no idea how much I earn/own etc., as a landlord would you rent to a traveller family?
    (Would you fcuk).

So how am I racist?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

6r65hc.gif

FFS

The problem isnt single mothers; its people who cant afford to raise kids without depending entirely on state supports, having them.

Anyone could need a dig out on occasion.

Not sure what the Soviet flag is about or why people think it is left wing/Communist policy to subsidise travellers and terminally unemployed.

Marx had a word for the likes of traveller 'Lumpenproletariat' and according to his writings they should not be helped: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumpenproletariat

Under Communist regimes such as Soviet Union or Castro's Cuba, people who did not work were left on the street and given nothing.

Unaware of what? All I'm going by is the Utter dross put up on here by you and nothing more.

I already told you I couldn't care less about that word.

You think people who exist off the taxpayer should be in a position to turn down a state funded accommodation because of some childish feud and anyone who questions it is a racist who is 'simplifying' a 'complex' issue.

Like anyone in the right mind would care about being called a racist by you.
    To basically understand me and think it is just a liberal view shows your failure to understand.

Fine you do not care about the word but you do understand it? Want to tell us is it just travellers you are racist towards? How do you feel about asylum seekers for example?

They aren't childish feud people die as a result. Like wise can be said with ignoring racists and just build the halting sites because people are being childish.

No you are racist not because you asked the question but your views expressed.

Not sure what the Soviet flag is about or why people think it is left wing/Communist policy to subsidise travellers and terminally unemployed.

Marx had a word for the likes of traveller 'Lumpenproletariat' and according to his writings they should not be helped: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumpenproletariat

Under Communist regimes such as Soviet Union or Castro's Cuba, people who did not work were left on the street and given nothing.

There was some auld guff about blaming the "rich people"
    Or something.

To basically understand me and think it is just a liberal view shows your failure to understand.

Fine you do not care about the word but you do understand it? Want to tell us is it just travellers you are racist towards? How do you feel about asylum seekers for example?

They aren't childish feud people die as a result. Like wise can be said with ignoring racists and just build the halting sites because people are being childish.

Put away the bottle Ray.

The halting site did not meet any safety standards, because DLRCC deemed it emergency accommodation. So they circumnavigated safety regs, squashed a few caravans together in a corner of a field , and left them there , without coming back to the site to try to ensure that safety standards would be upheld. That was their job and their responsibility as paid and accountable employees .The man who was a drunk and cooking chips had no hope as did none of the rest of the family. Four working fire extinguishers are not much good if everyone who might be able to lift and use them is asleep or unconscious. This is not something to be proud of and certainly complacency is as much a factor as the burning chip pan in these deaths. Would ye be so cool about it if it had happened in a row of terraced houses? There would be marches on the capital streets in protest , and rightly so.

The bankers though for all their misdeeds did work all the hours God sends and would have paid over 50% of their income in taxes.

That's a load of Horse****, not reading the rest after that opening.

They worked all hours coming up with ways to screw the country over and they're still doing it.

I'd tax them 95% if it was up to me.

• Advertisement

Oh dear.
    "My dad's mickey is bigger than your dad's mickey" standard of fare. 1/10. Very Poor.

Its just cliché after cliché at this stage... "critical thinking" indeed.

Anyway, notwithstanding you have absolutely no idea how much I earn/own etc., as a landlord would you rent to a traveller family?
    (Would you fcuk).

So how am I racist?

I have rented to people on social welfare payments and taken rent allowance. My properties are all above the limits so no longer do.

You called me a liberal and are just wrong and have failed to understand a word I said.

I can assure the way you speak I am fully aware you don't earn more than me. I pay a lot of taxes as a landlord and am not so protective about being proud of buying my own house as some massive achievement to lord over people like you have.

Have you got kids?

That's a load of Horse****, not reading the rest after that opening.

They worked all hours coming up with ways to screw the country over and they're still doing it.

I'd tax them 95% if it was up to me.

How would you get paid? Nobody would work in banking in that situation.

SO in this dystonia future how are the elderly and disabled cared for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

Even if you tax them 95% it isnt going to make the slightest bit of difference to the travellers.

If you gave the travellers the bankers salaries they would go through all the money spending it on drink and they would still want everything provided free of charge.

Its not finance thats the problem with travellers, you only have to Look at Ms Cashes facebook page to see where the money is going.

I don't need to understand anything outside of the dross I've seen posted by you on here. That's the thing with forums/message boards. What you do outside of it is of no concern to me.

If it wasn't a childish feud they'd have had no problems in telling us a little bit about it. If it was serious and they wanted to make their case about needing 2 separate (taxpayer funded) halting sites they'd have only been happy to do so. After all they were happy enough to appear on the television to tell us all about how the gubbernerment were f*cking them over.

Asylum seekers, tribes in the forest, the British invasion of Ireland. You're all over the place.

I'm not getting into a discussion with the 'R' word with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭rafatoni

Aye. Have to agree with this. Imagine cash and her lot over in North Korea, Russia or China. They would be long gone to the Gualgs. They wouldnt be pandered to over there, not in a million years.

Goldengirl wrote:
    The halting site did not meet any safety standards, because DLRCC deemed it emergency accommodation. So they circumnavigated safety regs, squashed a few caravans together in a corner of a field , and left them there , without coming back to the site to try to ensure that safety standards would be upheld. That was their job and their responsibility as paid and accountable employees .The man who was a drunk and cooking chips had no hope as did none of the rest of the family. Four working fire extinguishers are not much good if everyone who might be able to lift and use them is asleep or unconscious. This is not something to be proud of and certainly complacency is as much a factor as the burning chip pan in these deaths. Would ye be so cool about it if it had happened in a row of terraced houses? There would be marches on the capital streets in protest , and rightly so.

How come none of the four fire extinguishers onsite were not used? A smoke alarm that would have alerted the victims was changed to a heat sensor on request of the resident. Sometimes you just have blame those that are responsible. In this case some of the deceased are the culpable parties. Although already a few of the extended have told a few lies, future claim in the pipeline I think.
    Do you expect the council to provide "carers" for when these people are incapable of acting as responsible adults?

• Advertisement

How would you get paid? Nobody would work in banking in that situation.

SO in this dystonia future how are the elderly and disabled cared for?

How would I get paid? Don't follow you, I don't work in a bank.

And not everyone in a bank just the top earners, and they'd still have plenty, Britain's top tax bracket was 97.5% after the war and they still stayed the richest people.

Elderly and disabled would be cared for with the increased tax.

The travellers dont work at all and instead of your wan doing the PHD on racism towards travellers maybe she could have studied why travellers dont want to send their children to school. Is it because the brighter traveller child might get themselves an education and say feck this, I have seen my mother being thumped black and blue and I am not going to marry some good for nothing who will do the same to me.

Maybe she could do a peer to peer chat with Ms Cash and ask her what she is doing with all the benefits she is getting into her bank account every month. She could ask her why she has to steal clothes from Penneys when surely with all those children there must be plenty of clothes that could be handed down. She could ask what are Ms Cashes intentions regarding her housing and what are the chances of herself and her huge family renting somewhere rural where she could fund the rent herself out of the 50 thousand in taxpayers money she is living on. She could ask her what she thinks is going to help set a good example to those seven children so they dont end up sponging off society in the future.

She could also ask the Rathkeale revellers why a triage medical unit was being proposed to deal with the fall out from their tendency to enage in feuds with their rellies. She could ask the travellers in Longford how come news of a funeral means plans have to be drawn up to bring armed Gardai in such is the threat to life in the Town.

Finally Ms PHD could examine crime statistics in rural Ireland and explain why so many young strong male travellers engage in identifying and burglaring elderly pensioners. She could ask how come so many travellers are engaged in fraudulent insurance claims.

This is all just so the PHD work is balanced because seriously if the whole pHD is about how hard life is for travellers because of the actions of settled people it really wasnt worth the effort of getting this qualification at all. The PHD will more than likely lead to employment in Pavee Point and there is no point to this organisation at all.

I mean Goldengirl is probably employed by Pavee point and the uselessness of that organisation is evident every time one of their spokepeople opens their mouth.

Are you talking about me?
    No I don't work for Pavee Point...just don't like to see sxxt like this go unchallenged.
    Why ? Am I annoying your little racist, rightwing ,love- in, cos it's not debate. It's a whole load of nasty, horrible, hate churning round and round. Today its Margaret Cash, tomorrow it's people with disabilities . Next day, some woman who is clever enough to have done a pHD in something that might make a difference. Not me, unfortunately, but good for her , getting up your nose !

Even if you tax them 95% it isnt going to make the slightest bit of difference to the travellers.

If you gave the travellers the bankers salaries they would go through all the money spending it on drink and they would still want everything provided free of charge.

Its not finance thats the problem with travellers, you only have to Look at Ms Cashes facebook page to see where the money is going.

The bankers piss our money up against the wall, we bail them out, they do it again and we still say "here's more money mess it up again please thanks".

Don't have facebook sorry

Goldengirl wrote: »
    Are you talking about me?
    No I don't work for Pavee Point...just don't like to see sxxt like this go unchallenged.
    Why ? Am I annoying your little racist, rightwing ,love- in, cos it's not debate. It's a whole load of nasty, horrible, hate churning round and round. Today its Margaret Cash, tomorrow it's people with disabilities . Next day, some woman who is clever enough to have done a pHD in something that might make a difference. Not me, unfortunately, but good for her , getting up your nose !

Tomorrow it will be her progeny.

rafatoni wrote: »
    Aye. Have to agree with this. Imagine cash and her lot over in North Korea, Russia or China. They would be long gone to the Gualgs. They wouldnt be pandered to over there, not in a million years.

So would it suit you to move over there? Be right at home .

• Advertisement

I have rented to people on social welfare payments and taken rent allowance. My properties are all above the limits so no longer do.

You called me a liberal and are just wrong and have failed to understand a word I said.

I can assure the way you speak I am fully aware you don't earn more than me. I pay a lot of taxes as a landlord and am not so protective about being proud of buying my own house as some massive achievement to lord over people like you have.

Have you got kids?

Yeah Roger tell us if you have kids or not it clearly has lots of relevance to this thread.

You're not a distinguished student of history, they left in their droves.

So what? Cheerio

Thousands of young people left Ireland after 2008 because of those scumbags and that's a bigger loss than a few rich ****.

How come none of the four fire extinguishers onsite were not used? A smoke alarm that would have alerted the victims was changed to a heat sensor on request of the resident. Sometimes you just have blame those that are responsible. In this case some of the deceased are the culpable parties. Although already a few of the extended have told a few lies, future claim in the pipeline I think.
    Do you expect the council to provide "carers" for when these people are incapable of acting as responsible adults?

Fire extinguishers were useless as they were already un conscious except for the young lad who tried but couldn't use them. Fire hydrant had no water pressure. The person who changed the smoke alarm to a heat sensor was wrong, and the council should have checked the site after it became obvious it was no longer emergency accommodation but a settlement with families.I can't accept the blasé attitude that says this is " all the travellers fault" , and that's being charitable. Provision of emergency accomodation for anyone in the country,needs to meet safety standards. I do not think this is negotiable. It is not negotiable if you or I are building a house , so why is it ok for a halting site?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Maggie is now sharing Jim Dowson videos.
    For reference Jim Dowson left the BNP in 2019 mainly because it wasn't radical enough. He went on to help found 'Britain First' and later Willie Frazer's Political group.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭rafatoni

your lot at it again in the UK

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6599255/Sex-attacker-molested-83-year-old-woman-tried-kidnap-girl-15.html

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Iwouldinmesack

More tripe.

I don't care about their culture. What even is their 'culture'? We've already established that the seasonal farm work and hammering pots and pans is a thing of the past. Can they speak their own language anymore is there anything at all left.

All that aside. They can do what they like as far as I'm concerned. I just don't see why I should have to pay for it. I've done it my whole life (and will until the day I die) and get nothing only grief in return.

As for me being the same as the British I'll refer you to my previous point. I'm not trying to destroy anything. I'm actually all for them travelling the countryside, minding horses and nana instead of going to school getting an education and spending their lives in a 9-5 cubicle.

Who's going to pay for it though Ray?

More of a culture in the Deaf community, what with their history, traditions,shared sense of identity, native Irish Sign Language etc.

Have you not heard? There's only one traveller going around all over Ireland and the UK giving the other 39,999 a bad name?

Get the facts right

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

your lot at it again in the UK

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6599255/Sex-attacker-molested-83-year-old-woman-tried-kidnap-girl-15.html
    Omg. Had to read that twice. Absolute scum. From a child to an elderly woman . Ffs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,731 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Fire extinguishers were useless as they were already un conscious except for the young lad who tried but couldn't use them. Fire hydrant had no water pressure. The person who changed the smoke alarm to a heat sensor was wrong, and the council should have checked the site after it became obvious it was no longer emergency accommodation but a settlement with families.I can't accept the blasé attitude that says this is " all the travellers fault" , and that's being charitable. Provision of emergency accomodation for anyone in the country,needs to meet safety standards. I do not think this is negotiable. It is not negotiable if you or I are building a house , so why is it ok for a halting site?

Why should the council have checked the site?

Personal responsibility is the key. The council didn't get rid of the smoke alarm. The council didn't take their eye of a chip pan with burning oil.

No fault of the council. I have found some of the testimony and blaming of the council to be deeply disturbing. It seems some people want to profit wrongly out of the death of their relatives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Filmer Paradise

blanch152 wrote: »
    Why should the council have checked the site?

Personal responsibility is the key. The council didn't get rid of the smoke alarm. The council didn't take their eye of a chip pan with burning oil.

No fault of the council. I have found some of the testimony and blaming of the council to be deeply disturbing. It seems some people want to profit wrongly out of the death of their relatives.

Also, it seems like all the adults involved were drunk or stoned or both.

None of them seemed to be able to operate the fully working fire extinguishers made available to them(by the council?:confused:).

Seems like they want to blame everybody else no matter what.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement