Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purchasing a sited mobile home to live in?

Options
  • 18-10-2018 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

Housing Crisis!! What`s new!

A family member of mine is in need of a permanent fixed abode and as finance is an issue and a mortage is not a possibility, he / we are looking to purchase a "sited" mobile home (mobile home on site, both for sale as single sale) up to a max budget of 25K euros.

Is there anyone aware of any rescources / contacts / companies that may be in a position to sell or assist with a sale of a sited mobile home in the Galway area?

To my knowledge, there are only two mobile home sites in Galway which are in Salthill and Spiddal. I have rang both but neither are in a position to sell to an individual looking for a permanent dwelling.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement