Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jeans.

• 18-10-2018 5:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,471 ✭✭✭✭

Got a few of those Wrangler seconds jeans on eBay,must say they're a great bargain.
    Can't see anything wrong with them and for thirty odd quid for genuine Wrangler they're a steal.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭mightybashful

I have a bad feeling about this......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,471 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

I have a bad feeling about this......

No fear young man . Here's one to get you started.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F173340278980

the 1990's were great weren't they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭mightybashful

kneemos wrote: »

Haha good answer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭brightkane

any check shirts to go with them?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 Stan.

Second hand jeans full of urine, excrement and other bodily fluids no thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,061 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

glasso wrote: »
    the 1990's were great weren't they?

Torn knees where in during the 90s. If you wait long enough everything will come back into fashion.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭AdrianLM

Wrangler, brings it all back. Are Lee jeans still on the go?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

AdrianLM wrote: »

Xworx forever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭randomname2005

Xworx forever

And wearing jeans back-to-front.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Add a pair of white new balance and you too can be an American tourist for Halloween :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭porsche boy

When will the new Joe Bloggs range be available?

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

A nice Naff Jacket wouldn't go astray.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭paulpd

A pair of Hi Tech runner boots is what you need with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭van_beano

LA Gear pumps for the win :cool:

Wranger are still a popular brand of jeans, surprised people don't know that. They are priced similar to other brands too so far from cheap either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

Wranger are still a popular brand of jeans, surprised people don't know that. They are priced similar to other brands too so far from cheap either.
    Humour is still a popular form of entertainment too 😜

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

Humour is still a popular form of entertainment too :-P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

wearing a pair on wrangler greensboro I bought new last year, one of the most comfortable pairs I've got in a while!

Although miss my eclipse jeans ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

AdrianLM wrote:

Pepe!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,471 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

wearing a pair on wrangler greensboro I bought new last year, one of the most comfortable pairs I've got in a while!

Although miss my eclipse jeans ;-)

Got a pair of those extra stretchy regular fit jobs,they are the most comfortable thing I've ever worn.
    Don't think they are Greensboro though. Labels removed and seller closed so it'll remain a mystery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

kneemos wrote: »
    Got a pair of those extra stretchy regular fit jobs,they are the most comfortable thing I've ever worn.
    Don't think they are Greensboro though. Labels removed and seller closed so it'll remain a mystery.
    yes that's what I have the stretchy ones! They are Greensboro but guessing there must be a few different variations of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,939 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Del2005 wrote: »
    Torn knees where in during the 90s. If you wait long enough everything will come back into fashion.

80s even :p

aljf6h.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I miss the 80's when I could drink and smoke and not feel about it either physically or mentally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,602 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Stan. wrote: »
    Second hand jeans full of urine, excrement and other bodily fluids no thanks.

not 2nd hand, seconds which means they may have a slight perfection when being produced but are brand new

you can even get thirds and fourths which I presume would be very noticeable defects

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Pug160

There is a Turkish brand called Mavi. I have bought a few pairs of their jeans and they're pretty decent and not too expensive. A large proportion of jeans now are too tight. I like them neat but tight is not a good look on most people.

Pug160 wrote: »
    There is a Turkish brand called Mavi. I have bought a few pairs of their jeans and they're pretty decent and not too expensive. A large proportion of jeans now are too tight. I like them neat but tight is not a good look on most people.

slimfit is the way to go - not too tight unless you're a fat arse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭corks finest

What about a pair of pararrels,DM boots,Ben Sherman shirt,crombie,,,,,oh and red braces,all coming back to me,God what was I thinking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,722 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

What about a pair of pararrels,DM boots,Ben Sherman shirt,crombie,,,,,oh and red braces,all coming back to me,God what was I thinking

You were thinking that you looked awesome, same way all the young ones with the ultratight fitting lycra leggings think they look cool now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement