Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice recruitment for Boston scientific missed call

Options
  • 18-10-2018 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm in the middle of the recruitment process with Ice recruitment for a product builder job in Boston scientific. Currently I've passed the dexterity and aptitude tests andi was waiting on a call back. Yesterday I missed a call at 5:15, so I called back 5 minutes later and they said everyone had left for the day. I then called them as soon as they opened today and they told me to leave my number with them. I heard nothing gn after a few hours so I rang again, the same answer and request for my number was given. I rang before the finished today and they said the lady is in the building but no one can get her. They said to ring back at 9 am tomorrow. I'm wondering do they skip over people if no contact has been made? Just looking for any advice I'm fairly anxious to know if I'm still in the run for a job, as I'm meant to be telling the boss tomorrow that I'm leaving work. Any thoughts would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Magic ]=)

No, they shouldn't ditch you because of a missed call. I see your post is from 3 days ago so hopefully they got back to you if not.. keeping calling them every day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement