Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A1549 iPhone 6 Network Locked

Options
  • 18-10-2018 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭

I guess it's unlockable, but is there an easy enough method?

I haven't looked at these in a long time, and was handed this the other day.
    It is locked to a U.S. network, but I don't know which.

The owner said that they have contacted (Apple or Network) someone in the past to unlock it, and were pretty much told no.

It's an iPhone 6 and that's all I know. I had a very quick look on google and the first few results were sites or videos leading to sites that offer to unlock it for free, or payment.

I would pay, just wondering if any of them are reliable or if it's worth my time bothering to folow this up.
    I vaguely remember a few years back hearing they were unlockable, I'm sure that was undone, but may be the case again.
    I can't remember the tools that used to do it, redsnow, green something etc. Do any of those still work?

Advertisement