Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan account

Options
  • 18-10-2018 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

I have a loan account with you since october 17. I have never recieved a statement for it or cant find it in my online banking. Can you help me get this added to my online banking?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks Lojak for reaching out to us here with your query.

If it's a personal or standard car loan, you can add this to view alongside your other accounts online. When logged in www.365online.com please select Manage Accounts on the left and then Add BOI Account option. When you input the loan account details, it will update for you within 5-7 business days.

(If you pay the loan by standing order from a current account, you can view the loan account number and sort code within your standing order details online. )

Adding online, will also give you access to eStatements for the account.  

Hope the information helps,

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement