Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sale

Options
  • 18-10-2018 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭

Anyone reccomend any Car Boot sales in Dublin on a Sunday/Sunday morning?

I'm sure there are a few but anyone know where the biggest ones are? On the look out for kids toys.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There is a regular one in Trinity Comprehensive School, Ballymun.
    https://www.iomst.ie/market/trinity-comprehensive-secondary-school-ballymun/
    All sorts of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

There's one every Sunday in Balbriggan from about 6 a.m.! It's the biggest around. Loads of kids stuff. Head towards Balbriggan and take exit 6 signposted Balbriggan/Naul. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit to drive over the motorway bridge. At the next roundabout drive straight through and take the next right turn. Market is on the right hand side. Parking can be difficult after 8 a.m. as it's very busy. Happy hunting!

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Thanks Peig. What time does it go on until? We're travelling up from Tralee so won't be there for 8 AM. The directions make it sound very easy to find, thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

stuba wrote: »
    Thanks Peig. What time does it go on until? We're travelling up from Tralee so won't be there for 8 AM. The directions make it sound very easy to find, thanks again.

I don't know, I usually finish there by 9 a.m.! There is a car boot website so it might say it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,567 ✭✭✭bassy

stuba wrote: »

https://collectireland.com/car-boot-sales/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

I know this is abit of an old thread but is anyone going to the Car boot Sale in Shelbourne Park on Sunday 10am-4pm?

Is it any good!?

Advertisement