Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTTH rollout in my area

Options
  • 19-10-2018 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

Hi there,

Currently Eir are installing FTTH around my area.  Im not sure if it will be available to me and all the maps you have are showing DSL Fibre but nothing about the new FTTH.

I am currently with Sky and out of contract and would jump at the chance to go FTTH now that Eir has ditched the bogus unlimited usage and gone with a real unlimited usage service.

I have checked the online coverage checker but according to your systems, I can't even get broadband where I live, I have had Broadband for the last 5 years and was original with Eir, it did work until this FTTH rollout. 

Is there any way for someone to check for me?

Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

redunited wrote: »
    Hi there,

Currently Eir are installing FTTH around my area.  Im not sure if it will be available to me and all the maps you have are showing DSL Fibre but nothing about the new FTTH.

I am currently with Sky and out of contract and would jump at the chance to go FTTH now that Eir has ditched the bogus unlimited usage and gone with a real unlimited usage service.

I have checked the online coverage checker but according to your systems, I can't even get broadband where I live, I have had Broadband for the last 5 years and was original with Eir, it did work until this FTTH rollout. 

Is there any way for someone to check for me?

Thanks 
    Hi there redunited

Unfortunately we can only go by what the coverage map indicates.  Maybe if you call Sales at 1800503303 they might be able to more accurate info on that. They will ask for your full address, eircode & landline number

-Kyle

Advertisement