Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open House Limerick 2018

• 19-10-2018 10:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭

I'm a bit late to be posting this, but I'm sure many readers will be very interested in viewing some of the unique properties that are open to the public this weekend. I think you have to book to attend some of the places on view. All info at the link below.

http://www.openhouselimerick.ie/

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

I was hoping to do one of the Gardens International tours, but their on the same time as the Munster match :( Same with the tour of the docks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

I was hoping to do one of the Gardens International tours, but their on the same time as the Munster match :( Same with the tour of the docks.

I can tell ya all ya want to know if your that interested. Its one of my projects! Its not finished anyway!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Tefral wrote: »
    I can tell ya all ya want to know if your that interested. Its one of my projects! Its not finished anyway!

Ah I just wanted a look for myself. I'm kind of nosey :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Tefral wrote: »

It's a shame that the footpath on Henry Street isn't being widened as part of the project. There will be a lot more footfall around there and pedestrians are going to be stepping out onto the roadway to pass each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭BoardAtWork

The Hidden Public rooms tour sounds interesting too, but again, it clashes with the Munster match.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Damn. Have only seen this now. Would have liked to do the Glenstal Library tour, but both times sold out :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

no moyross ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Advertisement